Eden: It's an Endless World!

Eden

This is possibly the best manga I've ever read. After reading Tanpenshu I wanted to read more from Hiroki Endo and this was the only other work hes done.

I find that I really gravitated towards Endo's work because he has very interesting philosophy. Many of his observations tend to be rather bleak and morbid but they are often unsettlingly true and strangely fascinating. Like one character's thought in Tanpenshu where he says "Have you ever thought about killing yourself? And then smiled at the idea that you have that much control over how your life could end?" Sadden, but a rather interesting observation.

I suppose I should also open up discussion about Eden instead of just the philosophy of Hiroki Endo. So, anyone else read this series or like Hiroki Endo's work?
I'll be checking this out, thanks for the recommendation.
Unfortunately this topic didn't take off since no one here seems to read the series but I'm bringing it back due to some bad news I heard. Apparently sales for the series are rather low and DarkHorse is thinking of cutting it loose. This would be a tragedy since this series is truly excellent. So in response to this, I'd like to ask that anyone who is even mildly curious to at least pick up the first volume and try and keep this series from going under.