Do you belong in the kitchen?

Pages Prev1234Next

What are you?

Total Votes : 60
Animeholic wrote...
illumi wrote...
I missed your sexy, vixen body bro. Where've you been?

I have been laying low. Posting only when I feel the mood really strikes me. I know that I am only part of the problem of older members becoming less active there by letting these newbies take over fakku but...oh god, will to finish post fading...

BTW I felt I didn't need to mention that I am female. This is common knowledge.

ANyone who didn't know is a fucking retard.
ShiaSpirit wrote...
and durians...

Those hurt.
Also, to explain my voice; I had my vocal cords crushed as a youth. I can ASSURE you, I am female.
Mysterious as the dark side of the moon.
Let's get down to business.
I'm 100% m-male. I'm just missing parts down there... =A=
I've always been open on every forum about my gender, and I'm 100% female. I don't know how to prove it, because sometimes pictures don't work, but I'm a girl, that's fact.

And the reason why I love this forum is because there are barely any girls who are on here who speak up and say 'I'm a girl' because they're afraid that guys'll find out they like hentai. Heck, I love hentai and when I start to date a decent guy he'll find out I like it and I'll probs get him into it. I don't care what a guy thinks, if I like it, I like it and he can't stop me from liking it >:p

Anyway, the guys on Fakku are sweeties.

But I think I flirt on these forums XD dunno, I might be flirting... yay to flirts :)
^

*elfen mode*

Hey der, swit chicks
Pink-Rabbit wrote...
And the reason why I love this forum is because there are barely any girls who are on here who speak up and say 'I'm a girl' because they're afraid that guys'll find out they like hentai.

Uh. Really? Most of the "girls" I've seen lately go to great lengths to draw attention to the fact that they're a girl. Usually with shit like, "hai guise im a female and was wondering if there are any other females on this forum or if im the only girl here"

I kind of just shake my head with a sigh and move on to the next thread.
Tegumi "im always cute"
StrayDog wrote...
Uh. Really? Most of the "girls" I've seen lately go to great lengths to draw attention to the fact that they're a girl. Usually with shit like, "hai guise im a female and was wondering if there are any other females on this forum or if im the only girl here"

NAW, KEEP IT ON THE DOWN-LOW
AIN'T NOBODY GOTTA KNOW

PS I AM A MANLY MAN WITH A BEARD
Brittany FAKKU Production Mngr
illumi wrote...

BY THE WAY, I made this thread to STOP this ridiculous action from taking place on IB. We have too many GUY ON GUY relationships where both partners believe the other in female. Goddamn, this is like a sausage fest with masks.

I never understood that either. I have no idea why there is "Marry your fellow Fakku user"

I mean.. if dick is your thing, go for it.

It's difficult in the female position too Illumi, not like 'omg this is hard' but when a girl joins a forum of the majority of guys she has 2 options.

Announce up front she's a female, or post for a while and the way she speaks about her preferences and personal experiences, you slowly find out she's a female, or a -really- queer guy.

So instead of the million questions "Are you a girl?" she can avoid the whole mess by saying she's female.

Hoowever - I absolutely hate the girls who post (usually fake) pictures of their bust up. Yes, you said you were female. You don't need to show us your picture too - in your fukken avatar.

Any photo that stops right under the chest is deliberate.

It screams: "Look at me, I have a vagina~"

There's nothing special about being female on here. There really isn't.

Sometimes you have guys who treat you really nice, which is fine as long as there's no alternative motive.

I can't count on my two hands how many times guys have acted cool with me in PM or on IRC and then ask for my personal messenger and then as soon as I hand it out I get asked to cyber.

It's disgusting.
ZiggyOtaku wrote...
I can't count on my two hands how many times guys have acted cool with me in PM or on IRC and then ask for my personal messenger and then as soon as I hand it out I get asked to cyber.

It's disgusting.

Lol internet compensation, gotta "love" to what sense some guys will sink to obtain a slight sense of sexual satisfaction.
Granth wrote...
ZiggyOtaku wrote...

It's disgusting.

Lol internet compensation, gotta "love" to what sense some guys will sink to obtain a slight sense of sexual satisfaction.

HEY ZIGGY WANT TO CYBER LOL
No thanks, I get real dick.

In any case - I'll agree that a handful of girls on here are annoying as hell, but there's also a few that are really cool.

I get tired of 'hey guiz: what do you think of this, this, this, this, this, this, this' It's tiring.
Or IB threads of roleplaying to be the single barmaid and to treat all these nasty nasty men. ~.~

I get tired of the teehee's and what I can't stand most is the guys that just fall over with that kind of behavior. Why?
ZiggyOtaku wrote...

*CoughasskissingCough*
[size=10]
(no offense to her. But she gets rep and praise over the most ridiculously trivial things. It's extreme ass kissing. And just because she is a girl)[/h]
StrayDog wrote...
Pink-Rabbit wrote...
And the reason why I love this forum is because there are barely any girls who are on here who speak up and say 'I'm a girl' because they're afraid that guys'll find out they like hentai.

I'm wondering if I've done that yet...

and I phrased it wrong, shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaati! >.<

Nah love this forum, the guys are immense, XD
Kuroneko1/2 wrote...
ZiggyOtaku wrote...

*CoughasskissingCough*
[size=10]
(no offense to her. But she gets rep and praise over the most ridiculously trivial things. It's extreme ass kissing. And just because she is a girl)[/h]

I'd rather have respect versus asskissing
ZiggyOtaku wrote...
Kuroneko1/2 wrote...
ZiggyOtaku wrote...

*CoughasskissingCough*
[size=10]

I'd rather have respect versus asskissing

Indeed. But it's not really her fault. It's the guys that are asskissing her because she acts way too much like a girl. It makes them seem like a really desperate bunch. Which is a bit sad.
Ziggy laying down the law on all the girls acting cutesy on the forums eh? :P

Also why no male option? It's like because I'm a male that I'm automatically a douche as well. :|
I'm 100% female(I HAZ A VAGINA +REP PLEAZ?). I've never received PMs of a soliciting manner.

(this is not an open invitation.)
Well, it's common knowledge that I'm female, so no secret what I voted.

:D
illumi wrote...
Animeholic wrote...

BTW I felt I didn't need to mention that I am female. This is common knowledge.

ANyone who didn't know is a fucking retard.

I am a fucking retard then.

Plus, I don't really care how a girl acts. A girl adored by a bunch of guys on a forum isn't so bad, intentional or not. If they act cute or flirty, let them be. I wouldn't hold it against them, or against a guy trying to flirt with them. I don't really have any points to argue about a girl getting treated better just cause they are a girl, just kinda of an opinion/feeling of "So what?"

TehMikuruSlave wrote...
Well, it's common knowledge that I'm female, so no secret what I voted.

:D

You lied to me!!! T^T
I knew we shouldn't of had that one night (week) stand! Lesbian sex indeed...
Pages Prev1234Next