Which do you prefer?

Which do you prefer?

Total Votes : 7,826
Console here,I only play mmo's,rts', and VN's only on my pc. i prefer easier and quicker controls for games other than rts', less hassle trying to get the game started compared to pc and alot cheaper to buy a console than a decent running pc
crysis, something consoles can't do, big problem, PCs ftw. better graphics ^^
and guys, don't talk about getting your system messed up by malware, grow up and learn to protect your system!

consoles are easier for multiplayer though, xbox live is made very well, and compatibility of course. problem is, you build up so much bulk for your thumb and index finger, versus the 7 or so fingers you can use on pc
In my opinion it all depends on what you want.

If you wan to have the best graphics and many other options.
Than go for PC best graphics and processing power around.

But if you want the convince of not having to upgrade your PC or certain parts of it then go for consoles.
Now which one you should get? well that is ones own choice.

Fro me, since I never grew with PC I am more of a Console guy. but PC does allows for modding winch can lead to hours of fun.(Garry's Mod is the best)

Like I always say "Quality is in the eye of the beholder" so you choose what you think is better.
console all the way, ive hd my laptop go screwy twice this year and my ps3 would never do that.
I play the mw2, U2, and the occasional god of war, i just played the dantes inferno demo and i must say it is pretty sweet!
PC, because, there's a time in every man's life when he needs to yaddayaddayadda.
Consoles. You don´t need to worry about your Hardware that much. And I LOVE my PSP.
Also, a Handheld Console is PORTABLE!!! A Notebook, too. But a Notebook is still WAY TO BIG!
PC for the hentai game and V/N game
I have Pc and a wii, but PC games are better. Shooting games like L4D2 and COD6 are my absolute favorites
Consoles, because they have the most awesome games like JRPGs, Fighting, Racing, FPS (yup, I prefer FPS on consoles, and with the latest technology FPS works like charms on it). However, PC is still the king of RTS, Simulation and MMOs(and H-games ofcause :P), and I will use my PC for that.

And when they do decide to port on PC, the controls are still better on console.

Cant't wait for Final Fantasy XIII and Bayonetta, what about you guys? ;)
I do have a gaming PC, and I honestly end up playing my ps3 way more this year because of great exclusives like uncharted 2 and demon's soul.

However, I have a firm belief that it will change once Diablo 3 and Starcraft 2 comes out.

So, this year I'll have to vote for console. Next year... who knows...
I greatly prefer consoles. I don't use my computer for anything but watching anime and reading manga and using the internet (and the like), so it's not souped up, and I'm not willing to spend over a thousand dollars to pimp it out just so it can play the latest PC games. Also, I'm not an online gamer; I don't like games that I have to play with other people.

Of course, it's not like I'm a fanatic for consoles. The most sophisticated system I have is my PS2, and it's not even the thin kind. After the PS2 is a Gameboy Color. I'm behind the times.
Console because games for consoles are designed with the limitations and advantages of the console in mind. One console, and another of the same kind of console have the same basic specs, where PCs are all over the place, some better, some worse, and all of that. Also, the console is only running your game, so it has the advantage of not also running your virus scanner, or anything else that's running in the background.
PC, cause there are visual novels, MMO's, and much other stuff that is only available to PC. I play MMO's mostly
I prefer a PC over a console just because of the sheer variety of games I can play on it. And the ease it provides playing certain genres, namely FPS's for me. But I don't count out consoles either as they provide a genuine gaming experience for me through things like; splitscreen multiplayer, 2d fighters, and Good ol' RPG's.
i prefer PC since you can do much more than just playing game, watching movie or listening to music.
Id have to take console cus ther you can play FPS games beter and pouse much more easy.
But i enjoy comp to like its easier to play online and RTS games(ONLY ON COMP) IF you have a good computer that is.
Console ........

plug and play baby. ^^
PC RULES, CONSOLE ROCKS!!! THIS IS HARD!!! :D
PC, no doubt about it XD atleast for me.

PC is very versatile that you can almost do anything with it, console games can be played in it, and just after days of it's release a PC version is almost always there if not people look for ways to be able to play it in PC, as for controls it also is more versatile than consoles, since it gives you a lot of keys to choose from, and in case you dont like using the keyboard for games you could always just buy a controller of your preferrence and plug it in the computer, the only problem is hardware, but if you think about it a video card let's say a GEforce 9500GT(pretty strong.... who am i kidding, damn strong video card) , is what $94?

And most of the time if not all, the only problem of a PC in terms of gaming is the video card and the ram, ram is easily solved and is cheap, if your not convinced the video card is cheap look at the average prices of games for the consoles, and see how many you can buy with just 94$ (i mean the top tierred ones XD), oh and you dont have to set up your pc everytime, unless your using a laptop but the only thing you need to do is plug it in and your set, while when you use consoles you need to plug the wires most of the times at the back of your or if your carrying the console around (which is also a hassle since it's not as compact as a laptop unless your talking about the little console which has more or less inferior games to it's large and bulky counter part)your friends house or anywhere for that matter. Well these are some of my opinions about why the pc works better for me than a console XD

And in my case I get annoyed by split screens T_T
well, imo, it's kinda unfair, unless we specify the purpose...

if its for gaming, just because i like playing RPG games a lot, and most good ones i find r in consoles, i choose console here.

on the other hand, if its for usage, i definitely choose PC, since i use PC a lot, n i can get mostly anything i want from here, including going to fakku:D