Final nail in the coffin. Never, ever involving with women!

Pages 1234Next
http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=470005

If I didn't have any reason to avoid relationships before, I certainly do now. Scroll down to divemedic's post and read.

So adding to my several-pages long laundry list of horror stories and negative anecdotes, there's this legal castration. Nothing, nothing in the world is worth the risk of this! I thought women could only cut a man's balls off during marriage, but that they can even without legal binding is just ridiculous. Thank god for hentai and artificial vaginas.
1. Where did this happen?
2. Where can this happen?
3. That girl in particular was just a fucking cunt, so no need to seal the coffin just yet.

^assuming the shit the guy said is even true
FUCK RELATIONSHIPS MAN

JUST FUCK BITCHES AND GET MONEY
lollollol12 wrote...
FUCK RELATIONSHIPS MAN

LOL I second this ^

but daaamm that's fuckin bullshit
lollollol12 wrote...
FUCK RELATIONSHIPS MAN

Words of wisdom right there.
That's why the waifu game is serious business. You know those girls won't play you like that.
Assuming that statement to be true. I now have an even more intense hatred for Judges and lawyers, the whole fucking system in fact.
Fiery_penguin_of_doom wrote...
Assuming that statement to be true. I now have an even more intense hatred for Judges and lawyers, the whole fucking system in fact.

Yeah, I basically hate anyone who's in a position of power that doesn't know how to use it properly. <.<
Not all girls are that bad >.< Though I do admit that she was a complete W#%^@. Girls like her need to be restrained or put through 1 month of tentacle rape.

I personally would never do that. It's like the woman who sued McDonalds for making her coffee to hot. Stupid.

She is a persona non grata. A disgrace to women around the globe. Especially me. I want to beat her up.

AS for the judge and court system. Anyone you get will be biased in some way. Jurors, Judges, witnesses. I haven't had to deal with the court system yet, so I can't say I know much about it. >.<
Shit, fuck domestic violence, that bitch deserve to be strapped up and gang raped until she begs for mercy.

No need to "nail the coffin" yet though, not all women are crazy (I think) =O
I can't believe what I'm reading....

Spend your life being a servant to society (firefighter/paramedic) and possibly saving people's lives, and then getting tossed around by some fucking bitch because she had some sand in her cunt.

I really hate this damn country, sometimes. It's not even equal anymore, I wouldn't be surprised to see some "Equal Male rights" movement in the future. I've heard stories like this too often.

My friend's parent's divorced when he was 3 years old, and atm, his father pays around $1300 a month in child support. His mom has no job, and spends the money all on whiskey, a new car, and supports her new boyfriend's drug habit. She feels the need to ask for "just a little more" from time to time, too.

Thankfully he moved out of that house, and lives with another friend...

But seriously, women can really fuck you over in the country.
That judge went overboard with no evidence or witnesses.

Everyone wrote...
This is stupid

I agree.
Down with women who make me look bad! D:<
Uh oh, what a fucking bitch D= and that judge as well.

I wonder how long we'll be safe O=
If that were me I would've made that lying bitch a honest bitch. She would not have been lying just reported it early.
Ethil wrote...
Shit, fuck domestic violence, that bitch deserve to be strapped up and gang raped until she begs for mercy.

A wee bit excessive, don't you think?

Haruha91 wrote...
Not all girls are that bad.

Enough to make me look at the risk vs. reward and determine it isn't worth it. All the horror stories I've heard...nu-uh. I'm even going to be careful of how my masturbatory effuse is disposed of.
Spoiler:

Read a story once of a guy who has sex with GF, but didn't trust her, so he put a drop of Tabasco in the used condom and threw it in the trash. She went in to 'freshen-up' and a minute later she screamed in pain.
sv51macross wrote...
Ethil wrote...

Haruha91 wrote...

Enough to make me look at the risk vs. reward and determine it isn't worth it. All the horror stories I've heard...nu-uh. I'm even going to be careful of how my masturbatory effuse is disposed of.
Spoiler:

Read a story once of a guy who has sex with GF, but didn't trust her, so he put a drop of Tabasco in the used condom and threw it in the trash. She went in to 'freshen-up' and a minute later she screamed in pain.

Wow! That guy as sure right to not trust that woman... if he hadn't known, he would have been responsible for the child.

Also I feel like this has become a 'hate women' thread, and is being unfair to the females in the forum who do take offense to the remarks made by the male members in the forum. The best way to avoid being in a situation in which your partner is taking advantage of you, know your partner before you get into a relationship. If she's nice, compassionate, and truly has an interest in you, you are probably fine. Avoid novias peligrosas.
Rothen wrote...
sv51macross wrote...
Ethil wrote...

Haruha91 wrote...

Spoiler:

Wow! That guy as sure right to not trust that woman... if he hadn't known, he would have been responsible for the child.

Also I feel like this has become a 'hate women' thread, and is being unfair to the females in the forum who do take offense to the remarks made by the male members in the forum. The best way to avoid being in a situation in which your partner is taking advantage of you, know your partner before you get into a relationship. If she's nice, compassionate, and truly has an interest in you, you are probably fine. Avoid novias peligrosas.

I didn't mean it to be a hate thread, I just wanted to show this piece because I felt it proved my personal risk/reward inequality. I do think the suggestions of violence against the woman in the OP are more than a bit severe.
Rothen wrote...
sv51macross wrote...
Ethil wrote...

Excessive? I don't think so. Hell, if I ruled this world we'd have despotism, any bitching should be solved with a duel, and if you run away you're fucking lawless, anybody can do what they want with you. And since I'm also non-discriminative, women are no exception.

And I never hated on women, just on that particular woman.
sv51macross wrote...
I didn't mean it to be a hate thread, I just wanted to show this piece because I felt it proved my personal risk/reward inequality.

It doesn't "prove", it merely "supports". I would like to know if you're seriously considering spending the rest of your life living by yourself.
Pages 1234Next