Final nail in the coffin. Never, ever involving with women!

Pages Prev1234Next
behold that some women can just be a royal bitch when she breaks up with you glad to not have a gf
Flaser OCD Hentai Collector
...and people wonder why I record and archive all my mobile communication or discreetly record "important discussions". Even if it would be "thrown out for a technicality" such stuff can be very potent in character assassination and turn the jury to your side.

Like the one where she demanded 10 000 dollars and the car.
(Assuming the story is true)

Judge is an idiot. Any sane person, male or female, could see that the girlfriend was attempting to play the judge. I woulda thrown her ass outta there.

But, story sounds false to me, as NO judge would accept such a one sided case like that, or it would get thrown out of court because of how blatantly retarded the GF was acting.
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
Way to quote some random dude from some random forum about a random story to back up your plan to remain single forever.
Flaser OCD Hentai Collector
schmitty wrote...

Judge is an idiot. Any sane person, male or female, could see that the girlfriend was attempting to play the judge. I woulda thrown her ass outta there.

But, story sounds false to me, as NO judge would accept such a one sided case like that, or it would get thrown out of court because of how blatantly retarded the GF was acting.

Hey! You're talking about the country where the Stella award was made:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stella_Award
Kind of Important A ray of Tsunlight.
It's all a matter of the broken justice system really. (I assume it happened in the US, if not the example still stands) I'll be the first to express how much I despise how the whole thing works, it's fucked up, and they need to fix it.

If it did work, that kind of shit wouldn't go down.
schmitty wrote...

False.

It would happen, it's a "free country", and people in general are fucking morons. Plain and simple. Shit like this goes on everywhere, and often. It's fucking silly.

... OK, enough of that. As for the story and such; This just shows the silliness which is our system. The roles could've been reversed, or of the same genders. The guy just had a story which involved the opposite gender. The thing to remember is that people in general are dumb. That's it. There's really no need to "put the final nail in the coffin". Nor will you, but eh...
ZeroOBK wrote...
sv51macross wrote...
I didn't mean it to be a hate thread, I just wanted to show this piece because I felt it proved my personal risk/reward inequality.

It doesn't "prove", it merely "supports". I would like to know if you're seriously considering spending the rest of your life living by yourself.

Whatever. Yes, well, not exactly, but certainly with as little non-platonic contact as possible. Even without this [admittedly unverified] anecdote instilling me with an irreparably irrationally high fear of women, there's still my disgust at the courtship process and how one must degrade oneself for the chance at pussy. Like I said, thank goodness for Fleshlight and hentai.
Waar FAKKU Moderator
some people are crazy, you just need to find the right crazy for you. Relationships are still fucking awesome; sex when you want it is killer.
Waar wrote...
some people are crazy, you just need to find the right crazy for you. Relationships are still fucking awesome; sex when you want it is killer.

When she isn't bitching, throwing a tantrum, asking for something, or just being.... bitchy.

Other than that (the other 20% of the time). Yes, it's wonderful. :D
catfish wrote...
I can't believe what I'm reading....

Spend your life being a servant to society (firefighter/paramedic) and possibly saving people's lives, and then getting tossed around by some fucking bitch because she had some sand in her cunt.

I really hate this damn country, sometimes. It's not even equal anymore, I wouldn't be surprised to see some "Equal Male rights" movement in the future. I've heard stories like this too often.

My friend's parent's divorced when he was 3 years old, and atm, his father pays around $1300 a month in child support. His mom has no job, and spends the money all on whiskey, a new car, and supports her new boyfriend's drug habit. She feels the need to ask for "just a little more" from time to time, too.

Thankfully he moved out of that house, and lives with another friend...

But seriously, women can really fuck you over in the country.

That story really hits close to home catfish, I've seen this happen 3 times in my life if you can believe that. 1 time with my mom, another with my aunt, and one with my neighbor...
He should have just shot her, shot the judge and then moved to Thailand and gotten a harem of women to enjoy how he likes.
Waar FAKKU Moderator
Alex~kun wrote...
Waar wrote...

When she isn't bitching, throwing a tantrum, asking for something, or just being.... bitchy.

you make it sound as if girls do nothing but bitch/act like cunts when they aren't on their backs/biting pillows... o wait.

lol but seriously, i would say 15-20% of girl prob;ems are things I would rather not deal with and if you're in love that 15-20% seems like 1-2%. Good luck living with sex toys and 2d girls though... it's almost like the real thing... LOL
Not all women are like that. Each person is different, regardless of gender. It depends on what the person's heart is like. They could be a total devil and then turn into an angel, or vice versa. Maybe she had a reason to do it? It does not matter if it was a good or bad reason, but instead of taking whatever she dished out to him, the man should've tried talking to her to try to figure out why she was being a total witch. If talking did not work, he could've done something much bigger; like moving away or moving in with a friend, before this entire matter turned out badly. But I do think her way of "getting what she wants" was selfish very... Hmm.. I think I would say "unfair"? And with her selfishness, it benefited herself for a while, but had a negative reaction on the man. But even so, with such an irritating and unjust/unfair thing happening to him, I think he was still able to be happy. "No use crying over spilled milk" right? It taught him something new about women, or life in general if you can find the deeper meaning but it was a problem, and he learned from it. He even got to overcome that certain obstacle, so you can say he knows better now. Doesn't mean that he should give up on women, but he can choose a better one than he had before.
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk83/marllyput/smile-13.jpg
sv51macross wrote...
Even without this [admittedly unverified] anecdote instilling me with an irreparably irrationally high fear of women

If I felt like it, I could give you enough information to be given an irreparably, irrationally, high fear of men, too.

sv51macross wrote...
there's still my disgust at the courtship process and how one must degrade oneself for the chance at pussy.

That either means you have too much pride or you're terrific at picking out domineering women.
Waar wrote...
Alex~kun wrote...
Waar wrote...

you make it sound as if girls do nothing but bitch/act like cunts when they aren't on their backs/biting pillows... o wait.

lol but seriously, i would say 15-20% of girl prob;ems are things I would rather not deal with and if you're in love that 15-20% seems like 1-2%. Good luck living with sex toys and 2d girls though... it's almost like the real thing... LOL

You're a funny man. I'll give ya that.

This is what I've experienced through the multiple relationships I've had during my life. Am I wrong? Possibly, but the way I see it, most of the women in my life, or have been in my life, have been bitchy, rude, greedy, and down right fucking psycho. Maybe it's the water in this town. I don't know. I do know this though; Women, sometimes, can really, really suck... and not in a good way.

Also, don't get me wrong. I'm not about to jump on the stay single bandwagon. I'm just far more wary and cynical about the opposite gender.
ZeroOBK wrote...

sv51macross wrote...
there's still my disgust at the courtship process and how one must degrade oneself for the chance at pussy.

That either means you have too much pride or you're terrific at picking out domineering women.

The former. Like I said, dignity.
Waar FAKKU Moderator
Alex~kun wrote...
Waar wrote...
Alex~kun wrote...
Waar wrote...

You're a funny man. I'll give ya that.

This is what I've experienced through the multiple relationships I've had during my life. Am I wrong? Possibly, but the way I see it, most of the women in my life, or have been in my life, have been bitchy, rude, greedy, and down right fucking psycho. Maybe it's the water in this town. I don't know. I do know this though; Women, sometimes, can really, really suck... and not in a good way.

Also, don't get me wrong. I'm not about to jump on the stay single bandwagon. I'm just far more wary and cynical about the opposite gender.

From your statement I have come to two conclusions: you have very little experience with women (from a relationship standpoint) and you probably have been burned by those you have had relationships with. Your experience does not sum up how my past relationships have gone. As we will most likely not agree on this point and it's really a matter of opinion I think this will be the end of my participation in this thread, unless something is directed at me in the future.
He should have slapped that bitch and told her to get back in the kitchen.
That's why we have waifus.
Pages Prev1234Next