Futanari. Yes or No?

Do you like futanari?

Total Votes : 1,498
So do you like futanari? And i'm only talking about hentai not real life.

I love futa, it's one of my biggest fetishes.
It never really appealed to me, no.
I can tolerate it, unless it gets a little too into it like this
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://static.lu.scio.us/hentai/s0/9450/34119/normal__1e46bbd623bca858835e0717457fdbaf_030-757x10.jpg
I really like it, especially male x futa stuff. I'm aroused by male genitalia, but not male physique, so tacking it onto a girl is a hell of a win-win situation.
Rovencrone wrote...
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://static.lu.scio.us/hentai/s0/9450/34119/normal__1e46bbd623bca858835e0717457fdbaf_030-757x10.jpg

[color=blue]RAGE. That's grody.

It's tolerable. I used to be a huge fan.
IRL it's just grody as well.[/color]
Rovencrone wrote...
Spoiler:

i second that
nope, i never really liked it
Yes yes like like

I always had a thing for something "different" then the usual..
GreenZero wrote...
I love futa, it's one of my biggest fetishes.

This, but not if it goes to far like previously stated. That's just fucked up.
I can tolerate it to a tiny degree. In other words, if I was watching hentai for the story then I'll watch everything... if Im watching for other reasons besides the story *ahem*, then NO!!! BIG NO!!!
Nice coincidence, because yesterday night I was reading 2 futa doujinshi:Totally Spies & Kim Possible.I like DTiberius drawing style (I guess he is only drawing futa). And I was wondering if I like futa stuff... I accept that kind of thing in hentai and doujins but theres NO WAY that I would accept that IRL.I admit that when two futa chicks fucking each other it looks silly.When I recall Bible Black New Testament ep 6, when Imari aka Reika & Yodi fucking each other it looks little silly.Good thing I watched censored version :-).So I may accept this but only in Hentai.Is someone disagree with me about it?
It depends on my mood. But I'm usually cool with it.
One of my main fetishes. Whether it futa on female or futa on male I'm down with it unless it's like that previously posted pic.
Like many people stated I don't like it either when it gets like that picture Rovencrone posted.
So long as it's true futa (both genitals) and not grossly exaggerated (longer than average hentai-guy dick length) then it's fukken awesome!
jmason Curious and Wondering
I like it, as long as it's done tastefully (like RaTe's and Wanyan Aguda). So yes.
I love futa, as long as it's two girls. I don't want to see a girl fuck a guy in the ass or a guy fuck a chick with a dick.

The way I see it, it's like watching lesbians but there's the thrill of penetration. No ugly guys hogging half the screen/page.

Like most people, I hate when it's too exaggerated. Futa Club has some good stuff, but when the loli guy pulls out a dick that's longer than she is tall, that's too much. Another thing I hate is when the chicks have balls. They're just not necessary.