Reverse ... Well, us.

Pages 123Next
I don't understand the point of this thread.

People who don't share in our interests wouldn't call us weeboos...

They'd call us freaks or fags or some other variation of the words.

Hell I don't even know what a weeboo is but that may be due to the fact I'm a New Yorker and eat bricks for breakfast.
Harmonian wrote...

You don't understand much of anything do you, you're like an illiterate crocodile.
Harmonian wrote...

People who don't share in our interests wouldn't call us weeboos...

They'd call us freaks or fags or some other variation of the words.

Hell I don't even know what a weeboo is but that may be due to the fact I'm a New Yorker and eat bricks for breakfast.

No-no, you don't get it. Or maybe I've just been to 4chan too much today, whatever.

The point of the thread was to share the comic. And yeah, you're right about the freaks n' fags bit, I tend to hear that a lot too when discussing anime in the wrong place.

... Bricks?
Yes...and that comic is rather inaccurate.

Cartoons here in America are almost entirely made for kids. In Japan, anime comes in kids flavors but also many, many versions of shounen and senin...this comic makes no sense because most American anime fans are fans of the more mature series. (fans of moeblob shit like lucky star and kon aside).
edibleghost wrote...
You don't understand much of anything do you, you're like an illiterate crocodile.

Thats where your wrong boy.

I'm like an illiterate alligator, theres a difference dontchaknow.
Goddamn it, I try to make a thread and share a comic I found even a BIT funny and you guys read too deep into it.
Joe-kun wrote...
Goddamn it, I try to make a thread and share a comic I found even a BIT funny and you guys read too deep into it.

Fakku! frowns upon stupidity, much unlike 4chan.
Harmonian wrote...

Are you saying I'm stupid now?
Joe-kun wrote...
Harmonian wrote...

For what it's worth, I'm not. I enjoyed the comic. But that moment of funny was soured by this uneducated reptile.
Joe-kun wrote...

I am saying just that.

edibleghost wrote...
But that moment of funny was soured by this uneducated reptile.

Glad to know I did my job properly.
Harmonian wrote...
I am saying just that.

Okay, explain. I try posting a comic I find funny, which is taken in the wrong context - Nothing I can do there. I understand that. I simply tell you me using the "Weeaboo" comment was from visiting 4chan too much today (which is somewhat odd because I rarely see it on /co/, which is where I go.)

And somehow, from all of this, I am stupid.

Bravo.
Sindalf Used to do stuff
>watches anime fansubs with original Japanese audio
>Japanese audio
>Implies he is not weeaboo

Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/84478-CJM2Z4Q.png
Joe-kun wrote...
Okay, explain.

Really, just reading the posts you've made in this thread shows just how idiotic you are.

I need not explain, you did an awfully good job doin' that yourself.

Joe-kun wrote...
4chan

...is not Fakku!

Joe-kun wrote...
And somehow, from all of this, I am stupid.

Yes, yes you are.
I thought it was quirky and entertaining.
Harmonian, you are losing what tiny bit of respect I still had for you. Every post he has made makes sense. Maybe you read your schoolbooks backward or something (which is a possibility considering a recent thread of yours).
edibleghost wrote...
Harmonian, you are losing what tiny bit of respect I still had for you. Every post he has made makes sense. Maybe you read your schoolbooks backward or something (which is a possibility considering a recent thread of yours).

No, fuck it. I'll take what tiny shreds of dignity I have left and just let him say what he wants. No use in starting an even bigger argument.
Joe-kun wrote...
I'll take what tiny shreds of dignity I have left and just let him say what he wants.

Alright then, I've won.

Go Team Harmonian!

edibleghost wrote...
Harmonian, you are losing what tiny bit of respect I still had for you.

That hurt right here mate

Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://www.whps.org/physed/MPj04331400000%5B1%5D.jpg
Wild Haunter Appeared!
Guilty Guardian wrote...
Wild Haunter Appeared!

Pokeball go!
Pages 123Next