Scenario 1

Would you say Yes or No?

Total Votes : 7
Imagine when your walking back home, going to the mall or going to do an errand or something when suddenly your eyes open wide with shock as you see a familliar blonde girl, you approach her with awe and anticipation, As you near her she suddenly turns to you and your doubts are all but dispelled as you ask her "Are you...Arthuria Pendragon?". The girl(Arthuria) remains silent but looks at you with hostility but before she does anything you kneel down on one knee and say "Your Highness King Arthuria please allow me the honour of being your knight".

Haha though of this when i was going back home and though how many people would be willing to say yes ^^.

[Note] Arthuria=Saber for those who don't know.

[EDIT] OH SHOTE! wrote it backwards sorry ><. I will properly do it next time
As loony as this thread is I just woke-up so I'll bite.

No. No fuckkity way. She must have me mistaken for someone else. And if she truly meant me...well if the world rests on my shoulders, then it's already far too gone to save.

Plus I like the idea of being mean to pretty girls.

Nevermind, misinterpreted the Q. Like I said, I'd just woke-up.

And it's IB. I don't give a shit about IB.
This scenario has it all backwards. She's the one who is supposed to be on her knees.
Tegumi "im always cute"
besshoumon wrote...
but before she does anything you kneel down on one knee and say "Your Highness King Arthuria please allow me the honour of being your knight".

besshoumon wrote...
how many people would be willing to say yes ^^.

What?
Engrish aside, I have no need for a bodyguard.

I also wouldn't recognize this fictional character, as I do not partake in the media she is a part of.

Also, this thread is content-less, and silly.
Forum Image: http://www.lesmonds.co.uk/forum/img/Graham_Chapman_Colonel.jpg
Tegumi wrote...
besshoumon wrote...
but before she does anything you kneel down on one knee and say "Your Highness King Arthuria please allow me the honour of being your knight".

besshoumon wrote...
how many people would be willing to say yes ^^.

What?

pretty much sums up the point of this thread