wondering if this stereotype is true.

Pages 12345NextLast

are you still a virgin?

Total Votes : 149
most people think that people who like hentai are all virgins. for me personally i am still a virgin but because i can't find a girl that isn't a complete slut.
they probably havent met alot of people in Fakku :3

but ya im still a virgin though
I don't think Jacob is still a virgin.
Sprite wrote...
I don't think Jacob is still a virgin.

Duh! Jacob's the shit. The beard's a pussy magnet.

Peeps think hentais are virgins probably because of the fundamental differences in attraction between 3D and 2D and they assume it's either one or the other. Personally I'm a 70% 2D and 30% 3D, and a virgin both by circumstance and choice (in future, that is). If you've seen some of my other posts you know why.
Waar FAKKU Moderator
Don't let my membership in the Virgin Club fool you; im not new to T&A.
sadly yes virgin i be but im only 20
I don't know but I'm no virgin now :D
Mr. Blonde wrote...
most people think that people who like hentai are all virgins. for me personally i am still a virgin but because i can't find a girl that isn't a complete slut.

^Perhaps the worst reasoning I have ever heard.

I've done everything but. One night stands are rare in High School, (I got out in Nov) and I'm still not properly in College.
Brittany FAKKU Production Mngr
I think it really depends on the personality of said individual. You can clearly see a large variety of people on Fakku with personalities.

There are many virgins on the website, while there are many non virgins as well. I wouldn't say just becase you like hentai or anime makes you a virgin.

That being said, I am not a virgin. I live on my own with my boyfriend who also is on this website.
Morning Star Soba-Scans Staff
Mr. Blonde wrote...

I see where your going, I myself have the same trouble. It's not that I like hentai so much that I can't find a partner. I just can't find anybody that I really like... I suppose love is a mysterious thing.
I'm not one anymore.
I think the reason that stereotype exists is 1) because people who don't like it are usually those who don't understand it and as we know if people don't understand it they generally find ways to insult people who do 2) it might just maybe have something to do with the amount of under 18 people who enjoy hentai.
Ramsus wrote...
I think the reason that stereotype exists is 1) because people who don't like it are usually those who don't understand it and as we know if people don't understand it they generally find ways to insult people who do 2) it might just maybe have something to do with the amount of under 18 people who enjoy hentai.

Yeah, what is it with all those underage people on an obviously adult website? It's pretty fucked up, imo.
I think that stereotype is true, to an extent.
But maybe I say that because i'm a virgin.

Like others have said, it seems to be a matter of not being able to find someone whom I really care about, coupled with the fact that I really have no hurry like to actually do it with a random whore.
Ramsus wrote...
2) it might just maybe have something to do with the amount of under 18 people who enjoy hentai.

>_> I lost my virginity before I turned 18, so that's no reason.

Saying that All people that enjoy hentai are virgins are ofc ridiculous, but fact remains that it seems like a majority are. Then there is ofc a number of people that haven't stated that they're virgins, maybe more virgins talk about it because they're bothered about it, or maybe most non-virgins feel no need to say that they are, since people might take it as bragging.
Aud1o Blood wrote...
Mr. Blonde wrote...

I've done everything but. One night stands are rare in High School, (I got out in Nov) and I'm still not properly in College.

ok, i really should elaborate on what I meant to say. at my school there are sluts and prudes, yes i know it seems black and white. your going to have to trust me on this one there is no middle ground. i have tried many time to see if i could actually have a relationship with any of them but i either get stuck with a girl who wants to use me like a tissue or a girl who wont even let you kiss her on the cheek because she is afraid it might lead to sexuality.

P.S. i go to a private school so the catholic belief on sex is being a major part of the prudes.
Nashrakh Little White Butterflies Staff
Lost my interest in human relationships years ago, so yes.
Mr. Blonde wrote...
Aud1o Blood wrote...
Mr. Blonde wrote...

ok, i really should elaborate on what I meant to say. at my school there are sluts and prudes, yes i know it seems black and white. your going to have to trust me on this one there is no middle ground. i have tried many time to see if i could actually have a relationship with any of them but i either get stuck with a girl who wants to use me like a tissue or a girl who wont even let you kiss her on the cheek because she is afraid it might lead to sexuality.

P.S. i go to a private school so the catholic belief on sex is being a major part of the prudes.

The private school bit might be your problem...
Not all girls are black and white like that, trust me. I think you're looking in the wrong places for a girl that is good to you AND will let you get some.
I'd recommend a slightly nerdy girl. They can keep up with your hobbies (usually) and are curious enough to do things. Seriously.
This isn't a stereotype...
yes I'm still a virgin it's mostly down to the fact that i'm to shy to talk to girls
Pages 12345NextLast