Final nail in the coffin. Never, ever involving with women!

Pages Prev1234Next
Waar wrote...
Alex~kun wrote...
Waar wrote...
Alex~kun wrote...
Waar wrote...
some people are crazy, you just need to find the right crazy for you. Relationships are still fucking awesome; sex when you want it is killer.

When she isn't bitching, throwing a tantrum, asking for something, or just being.... bitchy.

Other than that (the other 20% of the time). Yes, it's wonderful. :D

you make it sound as if girls do nothing but bitch/act like cunts when they aren't on their backs/biting pillows... o wait.

lol but seriously, i would say 15-20% of girl prob;ems are things I would rather not deal with and if you're in love that 15-20% seems like 1-2%. Good luck living with sex toys and 2d girls though... it's almost like the real thing... LOL

You're a funny man. I'll give ya that.

This is what I've experienced through the multiple relationships I've had during my life. Am I wrong? Possibly, but the way I see it, most of the women in my life, or have been in my life, have been bitchy, rude, greedy, and down right fucking psycho. Maybe it's the water in this town. I don't know. I do know this though; Women, sometimes, can really, really suck... and not in a good way.

Also, don't get me wrong. I'm not about to jump on the stay single bandwagon. I'm just far more wary and cynical about the opposite gender.

From your statement I have come to two conclusions: you have very little experience with women (from a relationship standpoint) and you probably have been burned by those you have had relationships with. Your experience does not sum up how my past relationships have gone. As we will most likely not agree on this point and it's really a matter of opinion I think this will be the end of my participation in this thread, unless something is directed at me in the future.

It would be the second one.

And glad to see we can agree to disagree. XP
Waar FAKKU Moderator
i'm saying both are true.
This sums it up.

Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/27107-ENHPQ35.png
NE...CRO...BUMP!

Check it.
http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=500382
Well as some have said already, not all of course are crazy bitches like this one, some can be worth trusting and wont screw you like that. But... they all look the same... I guess you'll never know how crazy someone is til it happens, you could be with a total psychopath and you just dont know it yet!
I have to say, I'm a woman but I'm not even CLOSE to being as cunty as those other chicks that screw over men because they can and will. I hate how they use these sort of things to their advantage. Selfish cunts...
I'd be suprized if that judge still had a job
From same topics on thehighroad.org

Is this a meeting of the He-Man Woman Haters Club?
If it is I have been happily married to my one and only woman for 32 years. It is a lot of give and take. Have a great dog too...Izzie.
I guess I don't qualify to join.

Instead, count your blessings because you're not a member.

I was falsely accused of DV by my mother and brother as retribution for a)not being in town when my father passed away and b) not being a part of my mother and brother manipulation of the rest of the family. I had no guns for a little over a year, being in the possession of a good friend.

Take a good look at your state's domestic violence and PFA order laws. They will scare you. HOw about an instant, albeit temporary, divorce from your wife based on her word alone. BTW, that split is 100/0 in her favor and could be that way for months. No guns, no custody, no visitation. You pay maintenance for her, child support on the kids and also all bills to keep a roof over their heads adn a vehicle even though you're outdoors.

Live in GF, same deal. Even if you own the house you might end up out of it.

All that until a judge has a hearing on whether or not to keep the order permanent for one year. THat hearing could take months.

So yeah, those who have been caught up in this have a bad taste in their mouths.

Far, far too much potential to get your dick caught in a bear trap. (Yeah, I'm turning this into an anti-relationships thread)
Jesus fucking christ.

Frank45 (from http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=500382&page=5) said:

They do it once they'll do it forever, I'm A NJ escapey. My Ex once called from a hundred miles away and said I was killing her, yup. She called her local municipality (home town in NJ)and they called my locals and I was treated like Jack the Ripper. They trashed my house (no gun registration ha) they knew of every gun I ever bought ad demanded I turn them over. I had months before turned them all over to a friend of mine knowing this was coming.
After making bail a day later as I was leaving the P.C. asked where you going and I said home he said no your not. This town was so small they had no jail they let you sit in a chair that looked like it was from the space shuttle and strapped and cuffed you to the chair. Well he said your not leaving until you give me the names and addresses of every person you sold your guns to. Well I had turned them over to a relative of one of his Captains and I wouldn't give him the info. I sat there for about 6 more hours until the Captain strolled by and seen me, he said what you doing here and others explained to him what had happened and he fessed up that his cousin had the guns, they tried to take them from him but he knew more of the law then the PC.
Bottom line was about a day and a half in Jail, $3,000.00 for a lawyer and she was actually ripped apart by the judge. And yes I was given a FRO (FeMale Judge)against her. She has broken it about a hundred times and has never been arrested yet, including breaking into my home.
And here we are 8 years later I moved a thousand miles away and I have to go to court again in NJ because she files more bogus papers in court and yes my attorney said it will cost me oh just send a check for a thousand dollars to start.
Scary shit man, scary shit.
And it looks like all of these are just freaking harpies.
There are good girls out there, but damn do these make it look as bad for girls as the wife beaters do for guys.
sandel-hat wrote...
Scary shit man, scary shit.
And it looks like all of these are just freaking harpies.
There are good girls out there, but damn do these make it look as bad for girls as the wife beaters do for guys.

Enough of a risk to keep me out. I'm not dangling my dick in a bear trap with the collective female populations' foot on the trigger plate, just for some pussy.
That was a fucked up read. Better really know the person you decide to live with.
First of all, I LOVE YOUR AVATAR!!!

Ok, now that I've calmed down, I dont really think this story is true. And if it is, that judge should be shot!
Captain Badass wrote...
First of all, I LOVE YOUR AVATAR!!!

Oh yeah, forgot to add this.
ITT: A lot of women stereotypes.

How fun!

@sv51macross: Wow, you post 5 stories from a gun loving forum to show how bad relationship with women are. Man, I don't know whether to laugh or feel pity at you.

You're paranoia is kind of pathetic.
Azuran wrote...
ITT: A lot of women stereotypes.

How fun!

@sv51macross: Wow, you post 5 stories from a gun loving forum to show how bad relationship with women are. Man, I don't know whether to laugh or feel pity at you.

You're paranoia is kind of pathetic.

Yes, you are absolutely correct.

But barring further experience, this is my opinion and belief. And I shall continue to pontificate as such until my belief structure changes. Good day to you.
Wow.... Another reason to fear the Yandere type.
Bitches be crazy.
1% percenters can cause many stereotypes of men and women acting like total shitasses. Just remember it is just 1% maybe probably less. Who knows and who wants to find out. If it gets above 10%. All hell will break lose.
lololol.
Don't date a crazy chick then?

Unless you want to end up like this guy who only gets action when his dog nibbles on him.

Spoiler:

You're acting like every chick you meet will turn out psycho. Meet a nice chick, don't fuck up. Have a happy relationship. Usually you can tell which chicks are psycho and which aren't. There are signs. Ask your friends what they think of her, if they think she's a psycho and already have bets on how she'll kill you, run. Run away as fast as you can.

Though one less easily influenced guy in the dating pool is good for the women, I guess. Kudos to you then.
Pages Prev1234Next