Your Least Favorite Vegetable?

Pages 12Next
For me it would be Broccoli and Carrot...

But i like eating Spring onions with Ketchup for some reason...
I don't even know the name of more than half the vegies I eat.
Cabbage... Only thing worse is when its pickled!! Yuck... Sauerkraut :(
Squash and cucumbers are the worst veggie EVER!!!
I have a 'trifecta prohibitus', three veggies I just absofuckinloutely cannot stand.

-Okra
-Squash
-raw Tomatoes
Kiss-Shot Soba-Scans Staff
Brussel Sprouts, be happy if you've never heard of them..
Those dark black mushrooms that it's name I forgot. Seriously, one whiff of it is enough to make me pass out.
jmason Curious and Wondering
If I have to name a few vegetables that I dislike to eat:

- radish
- globe artichoke
- snap peas
- napa cabbage
- cauliflower
Mushrooms, I despise them.
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Mushrooms really aren't vegetables, though, I think? Would be my number one as well otherwise. So what I have to say here would be cauliflower.
raw cauliflower ...i can't stand the smell of it X-X
I like every vegetable, when prepared correctly. I suppose fiddleheads, as I got a nasty case of food poisoning from them once.
Brussel Sprouts and Cauliflower
i'm not Vegetable i am carnivorous
I like vegetables, I was the only kid to eat broccoli in kindergarten, but I must say beets and artichokes are just so nasty. Yuck!
Brittany FAKKU Production Mngr
I'm super weird about my vegetables. First, I hate cooked veggies. I would take a small salad over steamed, boiled, or whatever the fuck you can come up with. I like my veggies cold, crisp, and with flavor. Except corn, I can eat corn on the cob and just regular corn as a side dish.

That being said, I like basically anything that can go into a salad:
Spinich (raw)
Carrots
Onions
Cucumbers
Broccoli
Tomatoes
Peppers

What I hate:
Beans, basically the whole area: green beans, lima beans, black beans, red beans
Cauliflower
Brussels sprouts
Mushrooms (I think that's psychological though, I'll eat something and think it tastes fine, and if I see a mushroom I'll stop eating it)
Peas
mine would be:
Squash
Tomatoes
There's nothing I can't stand to eat, and most things are more than acceptable eaten with something else, but I'm not a fan of sprouts, cabbage, cucumber or peppers.
Radishes are scum.
I will never eat spinich willingly, other then that I like vegetables, if they are prepared the way I like them.
Pages 12Next