Final nail in the coffin. Never, ever involving with women!

Pages Prev1234
Aye, don't need any kind of bad shit like that in life w/ the risks weighing over a benefit. I'm all for the single life where I keep my money, guns, car, home, job, and freedom w/out having sum1 to Fuk it up. If my life should be in ruin then I'll do it by myself & not have sum1 from a relationship feel the urge to do so. Especially where I work in a Funeral Home there isn't enough ppl that I've seen dead for stupid reasons especially from dealing w/ relationships. Best of luck though to those brave souls who wish to find happiness through experiencing love w/ the opposite sex in hopes of living together w/ joy & peace, but I ain't goin' anywhere near that for any reason.

sv51macross wrote...
sandel-hat wrote...
Scary shit man, scary shit.
And it looks like all of these are just freaking harpies.
There are good girls out there, but damn do these make it look as bad for girls as the wife beaters do for guys.

Enough of a risk to keep me out. I'm not dangling my dick in a bear trap with the collective female populations' foot on the trigger plate, just for some pussy.
Another dude from THR, this time a serving soldier, robbed while he was in Iraq of his guns, furniture, and personal history by a vindictive Ex.

Spoiler:

I left 13 guns with a soon-to-be-ex wife when we decided to separate one week before deployment to Iraq. It was supposed to be a friendly separation. 1 1/2 years later, finally, had the divorce trial this week (she filed for divorce while I was in Iraq). I found out at trial that she had sold all of the guns for $4,000 including the gun safe. I also found out she GAVE AWAY almost brand new $2,700 furniture. In addition she has my entire childhood and military history in the form of my family photographs, awards, certificates, family momentos, etc. The judge said their was nothing I could do to get anything back. I basically lost my entire past history to that woman.

http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=506685&page=2
(post #38)
sv51macross wrote...
Another dude from THR, this time a serving soldier, robbed while he was in Iraq of his guns, furniture, and personal history by a vindictive Ex.

Spoiler:

I left 13 guns with a soon-to-be-ex wife when we decided to separate one week before deployment to Iraq. It was supposed to be a friendly separation. 1 1/2 years later, finally, had the divorce trial this week (she filed for divorce while I was in Iraq). I found out at trial that she had sold all of the guns for $4,000 including the gun safe. I also found out she GAVE AWAY almost brand new $2,700 furniture. In addition she has my entire childhood and military history in the form of my family photographs, awards, certificates, family momentos, etc. The judge said their was nothing I could do to get anything back. I basically lost my entire past history to that woman.

(post #38)

Theres another reason to the list as to why im never getting married.
Nashrakh Little White Butterflies Staff
Thank god stuff like that isn't legally possible over here.

Is this mainly a US thing? Haven't seen it that bad anywhere else yet.
This shit is more scary than any horror movie I've ever seen. But it's not like I'm going to run from women like the plague, should be more careful next time. You never know that friendly hot chick at the bar could be a gold digging divorcee. Jesus...

Also would like to ask if this is America we're talking about, I always didn't like living here and this is another good reason to move.
Tribly wrote...
This shit is more scary than any horror movie I've ever seen. But it's not like I'm going to run from women like the plague, should be more careful next time. You never know that friendly hot chick at the bar could be a gold digging divorcee. Jesus...

Also would like to ask if this is America we're talking about, I always didn't like living here and this is another good reason to move.

Ain't that the truth. I've learned through-out my years to always be cautious of women. Otherwise, it could bite you in the ass.

That being said, yes, I believe it is. I'd like to move to Europe or Japan myself. Wishful thinking, but hey.
sv51macross wrote...

Spoiler:

(post #38)

sv51macross wrote...

Spoiler:

(post #38)

I thought you were done finding things to justify your paranoia?
ZeroOBK wrote...
sv51macross wrote...

Spoiler:

(post #38)

This, just let this thread die...
ZeroOBK wrote...
sv51macross wrote...

Spoiler:

(post #38)

Nope. And It's not paranoia, there is a difference between healthy skepticism and tinfoil hats. and I don't know about you, but I am not wearing aluminum on my head right now.
Nashrakh Little White Butterflies Staff
Makes me wonder, though - authorities and especially the government are run by men mostly, so why haven't they just changed laws into something like those in Europe?

Really. A male-dominated society with laws like that?
Assuming that the story is true, thats some scary $*%^!

This is why you must always think twice about everything you do.
sv51macross wrote...
ZeroOBK wrote...

Nope. And It's not paranoia, there is a difference between healthy skepticism and tinfoil hats. and I don't know about you, but I am not wearing aluminum on my head right now.

You're right, your whole skull must be made out of tinfoil instead. The fact that you keep bringing these up, means you either want to convince other people the same, or you need these to convince yourself. "Healthy skepticism" would be approaching women cautiously and being observant, not practicing gynophobia like a coward.

sv51macross wrote...
But barring further experience, this is my opinion and belief. And I shall continue to pontificate as such until my belief structure changes.

Well, isn't that convenient? You say "experience", when you have no experience in the kind of situations you talk about yourself. Yet, you say that you won't change your mind until you experience otherwise. But of course, you will never have such an experience because you've already determined for yourself the actions that you will take. You shield yourself so easily. Very convenient.

sv51macross wrote...
ZeroOBK wrote...
sv51macross wrote...
Even without this [admittedly unverified] anecdote instilling me with an irreparably irrationally high fear of women, there's still my disgust at the courtship process and how one must degrade oneself for the chance at pussy.

That either means you have too much pride or you're terrific at picking out domineering women.

The former. Like I said, dignity.

And to think that your real reason for being afraid of women is to protect your (apparently fragile) "dignity".
don't write off women it'll become the death of you, just practice til you get better at the game everyone else is playing.
Pages Prev1234