Kisaragi Gunma VS. Tsukino VS. Crimson Comics

Pages 12Next
Oh who to choose who to choose. Which one is better? :D

I'm just asking this out of curiosity on what the Fakku community thinks of these 3 Artists/circles.

Btw, from where I live, fakku has become a verb in my College campus's otaku club. lol!!

*edit: artwork=

Kisaragi gunma:
(Great artwork coupled with good story)

[Kisaragi Gunma] Original Work - Kimi ni Youseihannou (English)

Tsukino Jyogi:
(Just amazing artwork)

[Tsukino Jyogi] Original Work - Delusion Diary (English)

Crimson: (Mainly love them for the Finalfantasy comics they do which fakku does not have T.T)

[Crimson Comics] Bleach - Shoku Hime no Kokuhaku (Japanese)[u]

*Note: crimson also helps produce the dancing queen series which is basicly where hentai video meets doujinshi manga. Look it up and see what I mean, its awesome cause you get good voice overs too! :D

(say FTW if you want dancing queen flash on Fakku!!!)
You can add some link that directed to some Cyclone's art ?
* i never see Cyclone's

OT : I vote for Kisaragi Gunma, because Love Selection Ch.3 still my Favorite ^^ ....
Old - Jenkins wrote...
You can add some link that directed to some Cyclone's art ?
* i never see Cyclone's

OT : I vote for Kisaragi Gunma, because Love Selection Ch.3 still my Favorite ^^ ....

There it's been edited. But your right, before I found cyclone...kisaragi gunma was my all time favorite!!

I loved his work. And I also love Giri giri sisters, which idk if its made by him....(i hope I spelled the title right lol)
Gunma don't make much analsex pictures in his doujins, but I have a thing for buttfucking (females) so Crimson Comics. :D

edit: Sorry, I ment Tsukino, not Crimson Comics.
Damn, delusion diary is one of my all-time favorite doujins. :)
Gunma is the Best !!!

i like Mai favorite !!!
[size=12]Cyclone's not that bad... but I'd still vote for Gunma. :D[/h]
I vote for Gunma he draws some real good shit.
Well, crimson isn't that hardcore so "X"

I don't really like Gunma but the art is okay. However I kinda like Tsukino but the art isn't that great...

I have reached an impasse.
Well, kinda skewed because one competitor you posted was loli and the other non-English. Even against others though, Gunma is very high up on the list, even if the stories and art get a little repetitive. Always internal ejaculation, always delicious body proportions, and always clean, sexily detailed art.
Gunma, hands down. I always say this, but I find it a tragedy that he likes gang bangs so much. I was so disappointed with Nana's chapter, so very disappointed.
Gunma's the best of the three, but I've gotten bored of the stuff he draws. Everything's pretty much the same.. :\
Delusion diary how do i read the rest? I am positive their is more than one chapter and that it was posted on Fakku forums
Akuma-Heika wrote...
Delusion diary how do i read the rest? I am positive their is more than one chapter and that it was posted on Fakku forums

https://www.fakku.net/viewtopic.php?p=351001#351001

Manually scroll down till you find it or use CTRL+F
I prefer Gunma. Giri Giri and Mai are what brought me to the dance. Tsukino is pretty up there in my rranks but Crimson Comics is pretty low because with the great drawings, their story are pretty much ugly dude gangrape.
deftera_mirage wrote...
I prefer Gunma. Giri Giri and Mai are what brought me to the dance. Tsukino is pretty up there in my rranks but Crimson Comics is pretty low because with the great drawings, their story are pretty much ugly dude gangrape.

Oh ... I think Crimson drawings is not my type ... Kinda ugly

And - Rep =..= . My Lelouch ( crying ) .. He IS a Man :(( . I couldn't ... I couldn't ...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I may have fallen out of love with Gunma but Gunma still wipes the floor with those other two. Crimson, though good, is nowhere near the league of Gunma. And who the hell is Tsukino? This should be a no contest.
By the options I'll go for Gunma. i don't realy like Crimson; and by Tsukino here, do you mean Tsukino Jyogi?
Gunma i agree.

Gunma vs Yamatogawa would have been interresting. In that case i'd go for Yama.
Gunma is by far my favorite artist, but a few unknowns rank high as well. I'm not particularly a fan of the others being mentioned in this topic.
hard to say, like all of them, but my fav is crimson.
Pages 12Next