Dakimakuras anyone?

GOTHICKID54 wrote...
i like dakimuras just havent had the chance to get one just yet,
since shipping is complicated, but it would be a good idea to buy
the pillow and then just the cases, to sleep with a different one every night

Why sleep with just one when you can have a harem?
drfeathers wrote...
GOTHICKID54 wrote...
i like dakimuras just havent had the chance to get one just yet,
since shipping is complicated, but it would be a good idea to buy
the pillow and then just the cases, to sleep with a different one every night

Why sleep with just one when you can have a harem?

i hear ya lol i have 3 pillows =D like almost 100 daki so the combinations are limitless !!
Hmm, starting to look for larger, 2WT covers to round out my harem (particulary need a 2WT Horo, Yoko, Kurumu, and Megurine Luka) after feeling the difference between that and peach skin. I'd like to actually support the artists and get the real thing this time around - the ones I have so far have been bootlegs to scratch my daki itch - but I'm not if any more explicit covers exist. I'll have to dig around and what's out there.
Shashin I <3 dakimakura covers
drfeathers wrote...
Hmm, starting to look for larger, 2WT covers to round out my harem (particulary need a 2WT Horo, Yoko, Kurumu, and Megurine Luka) after feeling the difference between that and peach skin. I'd like to actually support the artists and get the real thing this time around - the ones I have so far have been bootlegs to scratch my daki itch - but I'm not if any more explicit covers exist. I'll have to dig around and what's out there.

I'm not sure if you're looking for explicit covers or not; the wording in the last bit has me confused.

Anyhow, Horo, Yoko and Kurumu are all pretty sparse when it comes to covers, sadly.

I can think of maybe 4 or 5 for Horo, 2 or 3 for Yoko, and only 1 or 2 for Kurumu. That's off the top of my head, anyway. I'm sure I'm missing a few that I can't think of.

Luka is fairly popular though, and there are definitely some solid options out there.
Oh, I'm looking for explicit covers. I've come across a few Luka ones but like you said, those others are hard to find.
drfeathers wrote...
Oh, I'm looking for explicit covers. I've come across a few Luka ones but like you said, those others are hard to find.

For explicit Luka, these two are probably the best/most explicit you'll find:

http://imgur.com/a/I84W7

http://i.imgur.com/nsCMOV0.jpg
Tsamari C.E.O of Pancakes
Guess I'll share mine that I got a day ago of Shiba Miyuki from Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei. Best $100 I've ever used.

Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://i.imgur.com/GftRaWm.jpg

Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://i.imgur.com/hEIefzb.jpg
Hey guys, I several covers now, and I love them... honestly I'm really glad that I got turned on by one of them, otherwise I never would have known about or tried the pillow... which on the couch is the most unbelievable, I'm never getting up this is too comfortable experience.

I'm thinking I'd like a second pillow for the bed now, and because I'm getting too many covers lol. Any suggestions on a good place? I found one but it looks like a total bootleg place, and I'd rather get quality and support a good company.

Also... anyone know where to get futanari dakimakuras? >.<

Thanks!
Servexia wrote...
Hey guys, I several covers now, and I love them... honestly I'm really glad that I got turned on by one of them, otherwise I never would have known about or tried the pillow... which on the couch is the most unbelievable, I'm never getting up this is too comfortable experience.

I'm thinking I'd like a second pillow for the bed now, and because I'm getting too many covers lol. Any suggestions on a good place? I found one but it looks like a total bootleg place, and I'd rather get quality and support a good company.

Thanks!

Pillows are a bit tricky in this hobby, since you only have a few options:

A legit "dakimakura", keeping in mind that the term refers to the pillow itself, and not the cover. This is the recommended option for those getting serious about the hobby, but it isn't a cheap route.

A random body pillow. Cheap, but usually far too small, considering the typical dakimakura cover is 160x50 cm, and the biggest local pillow I've been able to personally find is about 140cm.

Finding a local retailer and/or an online retailer. There is one company, if you're in the US, that produces okay quality pillows at a decent price. They're called Royal Pillow and you can call them up and request a custom size. The pillows are okay for the money, but I wouldn't recommend them overall. Same goes for random stores selling dakimakuras. You're right that the stores are likely bootleg shops, and as the quality of their covers is shit, it's highly likely that the pillows aren't any good either.

If you're willing to spend some money, a Japanese dakimakura is the clear choice for quality. The pillows range from 5k to 10k, however, most stores won't ship internationally so you'll have to use a proxy service, and the pillows can usually only be shipped by EMS due to their size. Overall, after all fees are considered, you're probably looking at between $160 to $200 for the pillow I recommend. It's absolutely worth it though.

If you're interested, I'd be happy to help if you've never used a proxy service. But if you already have a proxy in mind, the pillow is the A&J DHR6000 and it can be found on Amazon.JP.
Shashin wrote...
Servexia wrote...

Thanks!

Pillows are a bit tricky in this hobby, since you only have a few options:

A legit "dakimakura", keeping in mind that the term refers to the pillow itself, and not the cover. This is the recommended option for those getting serious about the hobby, but it isn't a cheap route.

A random body pillow. Cheap, but usually far too small, considering the typical dakimakura cover is 160x50 cm, and the biggest local pillow I've been able to personally find is about 140cm.

Finding a local retailer and/or an online retailer. There is one company, if you're in the US, that produces okay quality pillows at a decent price. They're called Royal Pillow and you can call them up and request a custom size. The pillows are okay for the money, but I wouldn't recommend them overall. Same goes for random stores selling dakimakuras. You're right that the stores are likely bootleg shops, and as the quality of their covers is shit, it's highly likely that the pillows aren't any good either.

If you're willing to spend some money, a Japanese dakimakura is the clear choice for quality. The pillows range from 5k to 10k, however, most stores won't ship internationally so you'll have to use a proxy service, and the pillows can usually only be shipped by EMS due to their size. Overall, after all fees are considered, you're probably looking at between $160 to $200 for the pillow I recommend. It's absolutely worth it though.

If you're interested, I'd be happy to help if you've never used a proxy service. But if you already have a proxy in mind, the pillow is the A&J DHR6000 and it can be found on Amazon.JP.

Awesome, thanks for the info and link!! I've been looking at my figure costs this month so this is going to have to wait lol. But I may reach out to you again once I try and order it from Amazon. I do use Tenso, so I have at least part of the process covered.
yo wutup daki fans !! so check it out, i recently purchased from YJA my first MARKS cover in a while. it was tina black bullet "discoloration version" i didn't know wtf that meant but i was right that it was gonna be a nude cover as i like, however... this discoloration shit is so fucking lame. turns out it means there's a BLACK smudge on the privates with an intricate pattern on the edges. when moisture or anything that can make it wet (use your imagination) you can see her privates in full glory. WHY on earth would they do this??? its a very nice cover but i'm not a fan of this discoloration crap. phew sorry for the rant... why? ; ;
It's a recent trend, and yeah, it sucks. Luckily not many of their covers have used it.
Hey guys, I have a DHR4000, is there any reason to upgrade to the DHR6000?
No idea, honestly. I imagine there is some noticeable difference, but I don't know how much. I'd say just buy a DHR6000 next time you buy a pillow, but there's not necessarily any reason to upgrade immediately.
Can someone give me a link to ACG Arts' official taobao store please?
Doesn't look like they have one anymore, unless they moved it.
I'm guess I'm completely out of luck for As109's Catherine daki huh? A shame.
Probably, unless it pops up on YJA or Mandarake.

And I'm going to shamelessly plug my new sale thread here:

http://www.reddit.com/r/Dakimakuras/comments/35p2cc/dakimakuraguys_mega_sale_thread/

I've been losing some interest in this hobby for awhile, so I'm looking to downsize my collection a great deal. Haven't really solidified where I want to stop yet. I'm lazy, so I didn't add more in a massive post, but I'll probably be adding to it at least once or twice a week, as I dig through for more covers to unload.
Shashin wrote...

http://www.reddit.com/r/Dakimakuras/comments/35p2cc/dakimakuraguys_mega_sale_thread/

I've been losing some interest in this hobby for awhile, so I'm looking to downsize my collection a great deal. Haven't really solidified where I want to stop yet. I'm lazy, so I didn't add more in a massive post, but I'll probably be adding to it at least once or twice a week, as I dig through for more covers to unload.

If you have any Sayori (NEKO WORKs) or Oyari (shoujo kishidan/inkpot/littlewitch) covers you'd consider selling, I'd be very interested.
mogoron wrote...
Shashin wrote...

If you have any Sayori (NEKO WORKs) or Oyari (shoujo kishidan/inkpot/littlewitch) covers you'd consider selling, I'd be very interested.

I'm holding the Oyari Maki cover for someone who's committed to buying. Other than that, I have the Iori, but I paid a lot for her and you can get her for cheaper than I'd really want to sell her for, probably.

I have a few of the older NEKO Works covers, and I'd possibly consider selling them, but I'm not sure.