How many times have you gone to an anime convention?

How many times have you gone to an anime convention?

Total Votes : 5,244
I live in Alaska so its near impossible for me to make it to one :( however I've always wanted to go to one
yeah been to like 8-9 best time was when i went to two diff ones on the same day. im waiting for july for the next on around me.
I got too many things to do in my life and I only have a small time of break (that's sometime i waste in Fakku.net)so i got no time to go to Anime conventions but I would gladly go just for a once so can u just ask where is a good place to go?
It's quite fun to go to an actual convention and cosplay. I recently cosplayed as Jinnosuke from Afro samurai. For all those people that live in Canada. Every August theres a convention in Vancouver. It's called Anime Revolution.
I'd love to go to Sakuracon again, but I don't have a room and driving the hours to get there by myself would suck. So I guess I'm stuck at 1...
[CENTER]Forum Image: http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/13.jpg[/CENTER] I Would Love To Go..,But My Country Doesnt Have That Kind Of Convention..,Ahh Fuck
i would like to go to one but they're always so god forsakeing far away

that and all the over the top geeks would make it repulsing.......ew
Guess getting a serious answer to my question earlier was too much to ask...Fakku, you disappoint me.
i´m triying to go the problem is i nhave no chace to do
I would REALLY like to, but stupid country only has one cross the country.
I really love to go once but my schedule is seriously hectic, with school and part time job. I rarely have a free time for myself.