How tall are you?

How tall are you?

Total Votes : 552
Mr.TifaLockhart wrote...
Starwindkid wrote...
7'0" yeah I'm tall

This is not IB, be honest about your height.

I'm Honest about my height
Starwindkid wrote...
Mr.TifaLockhart wrote...
Starwindkid wrote...
7'0" yeah I'm tall

Then you must be a basketball player or something. You are by far the tallest person here. How's the world from up there?
Mr.TifaLockhart wrote...
Starwindkid wrote...
Mr.TifaLockhart wrote...
Starwindkid wrote...
7'0" yeah I'm tall

Then you must be a basketball player or something. You are by far the tallest person here. How's the world from up there?

Will I do play Basketball but not in a college. how the world it cooooll XP
TheDarkStarAlchemist Requests Moderator
Starwindkid wrote...
7'0" yeah I'm tall

Pics too prove.

Also I'm
5'11". Decent height.
Kadushy Douchebag
I stand at 5'7"
;~; 5'4...only way I can justify my height is that I'm an asian girl...still...short >.
5'5" I'm a short girl
I'm 6'6. Not saying there is something wrong or bed about being shorter but I don't think I would like to be shorter. I like being tall 99% of the time. One problem though is I don't like small cars because I always have to bend my neck or can't even get in.
Enos29 Black Mouse Rising
I'm 5'5... that's short for a guy :/
6'5 and 140 pounds.....It's nice to be able to see above everything and everyone and reach the top shelf.
I'm 5'6", not so tall since I'm a guy.
indeeder wrote...
6'5 and 140 pounds.....It's nice to be able to see above everything and everyone and reach the top shelf.

That is freakishly unhealthy.
I'm 5'9, the tallest on my family. But I don't consider my self tall because most of my friends on the same height.
halahsv wrote...
not so tall since I'm a guy.

wat ?

OT
Don't know whether I have posted here or not. But well ...
6' ½" (184 cm)
TheDarkStarAlchemist wrote...
indeeder wrote...

Yeah, but I can pretty much eat whatever I want with no chance of gaining a pound....so I'm okay with it.
indeeder wrote...
indeeder wrote...

Yeah, but I can pretty much eat whatever I want with no chance of gaining a pound....so I'm okay with it.

Doesn't sound like there is much muscle on dem lanky bones
172cm (5 feet 8 inches) and wishing I was shorter....I'm the tallest one of my friends and the second tallest in my family...the tallest one is my little cousin, she's 175cm
indeeder wrote...
indeeder wrote...

Doesn't sound like there is much muscle on dem lanky bones

That is very correct. A benchpress of a massive 125 pounds does not wow many people.
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
I was 5'9 and the shortest of my defensive line. Feelsbadman.
180cm flat and 85kg.Pretty average.