How tall are you?

How tall are you?

Total Votes : 552
5'9.5" is how tall I am.
5'4" short-average
I just broke the 5' mark recently. I come from a family of tiny redheads and short Asians. A bit of a strange mix.

Edit: I forgot mention that when the pediatrician told me that I would probably only grow to be 5'2" or so, I cried.

I've only grown about 1" in the last 10 or so years. I don't think I'll ever make it those extra 2".
I'm a girl, at 156cm. Not sure how's that in feet but should be 5'0" - 5'5"
5'1 i'm so tall.
BadDay wrote...
5'1 i'm so tall.

Shorty :)
Used to be just over 4'5 when I was 14-15 but then had a growth spurt when I was 16. Last time I checked I was 5'11 and that was last year.
6'2
Hella short people.
6'1. or 6'. something of the like.
Clamhead wrote...
6'1

Rarely do I find myself looking up when I am facing another Asian.

hey, im actually 6'1 too. I dont really care much about height now that im older, but it felt good to be tall in high school
im 5'4.
everyone is so tall~ .o.
5'9"/6",slightly above average...
5'6", not bad for a girl.
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
5'9.5"

Average, I guess. Wanna get taller, though. My dad promised me his Rolex if I pass him in height. :P
I'm 5'8 want to get taller don't see that happening now that I'm 20 but am taller than most of my family
162cm last I checked. Not quite sure in feet but I think it should be around 5'2 to 5'4
im 6'2 banging my head everywhere

so honey where putting up Christmas light this year .... eeem your putting up Christmas light aaaaaw crap fuck my height
I'm 5'8 (180cm), and I'm very happy with it.
5'10"

Tallest in my family, always the go to guy to reach things off the highest shelf