One insignificant thing that made your day better

Not really insignificant. So today I had a poster presentation with my partner on anatomy. At first, I got off to a rough start. My partner then brought a skeleton model and my confidence came back. From there, I demonstrated the features and locations of the part we were working on. After the presentation is done, I was worried about the questions given to us. When one of the people asked the questions that I had expected, the crowd first off gave a reaction that was like,"Oh they won't be able to answer this."

We proved them wrong. We could answer their questions without any hesitation. Some people could not believe it that we knew all the answers. After the question section is done, I thought to myself,"All according to plan" with a smirk on my face.
2 things happened.

1. I found cookie pckgs for 50 cent each. They were probably old or something cuz they tasted like monster energy drink. WHICH IS A GOOD THING CAUSE I WAS TOO POOR TO BUY A CAN! xD

2. I heard some kids yell
"OH NO YOU ARE TOO BIG, I CANT TAKE IT!"

Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/hehehehehe_duck.gif
I read a bit in my book for learning to play the piano, it made me feel better, I'm slowly progressing.
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
First grade was pretty solid after studying my ass off, now I got to hope that I do just as well on the next 3!! [size=4]I am going to die (TTwTT)[/h]
echoeagle3 Oppai Overlord
Watched Game of Thrones, that always makes my day better. Especially when it is as good as it has been
Tsamari C.E.O of Pancakes
[color=#ff69b4]Played Cards against Humanity for the first time with some friends and it was really fun and fucked up times. XD
Got Haganai NEXT in the mail today, made me super happy.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Seeing Yaranaika IRL.

Forum Image: http://a.pomf.se/khhlgx.png

Spoiler:
I got told to join Fuckbook by a friend. I've been hearing about it so I made an account for shits and giggles and in my short time on it I've encountered nothing but Fakes and Spammers, and being able to comment and check mail (in other words, pretty much everything) is a premium benefit. Worst site ever.

But I digress. One of the fakes that added me had that picture. I lol'd.
Woke up to a good breakfast and it was goood!

And that picture that Gravity Cat post...LMAO
Currently on day 6 of rewatching every one piece episode, man the anime's grown by leaps and bounds :)
Last day at work, IM FREEEEEEEE!! Have to weeks to enjoy Toronto before gotta fly back to Finlandiaa!
A ton of people complimenting my guitar playing and one person telling me they could literally watch/listen to me play for hours and hours.

I should start charging LOL, jk.
Holoofyoistu The Messenger
Today i logged onto fakku. Checked my notifications, and found out that ive been a fakku user for 1 year and 1 day BOO YA!
SneeakyAsian CTFG Vanguard
[color=#993300]A potato....seriously, warm baked potato that was given to me as breakfast by a rich family.
hope that my connection will be fix soon
DatYuriThough Goddess of Nature
Just got my new mouse for my laptop. IT'S SO SHINY!
finished penciling out my first hentai manga...the problem...how the hell do I scan it with my parents at home
One very affectionate and humorous pillow talk
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
Getting a brand new air conditioning unit for free!! Hooray for apartment complexes and new owners who have to cough up the dough to renovate them!! ~(^^)~
SneeakyAsian CTFG Vanguard
[color=#993300]Gotta love Gunther
http://m.imgur.com/gallery/c52bg