One insignificant thing that made your day better

Tsamari C.E.O of Pancakes
[color=#ff69b4]Talking to friends on skype for about 7 hours about nothing really.
nice new curtain in our home
I got another day off college and reorganised my girl's drawers for her. Whether or not she'll appreciate it is a completely different mater ;)
SneeakyAsian CTFG Vanguard
[color=#993300]Argued the hell out of some punk who thought he was right, got applause from the whole class when I finished my monologue against him.
DatYuriThough Goddess of Nature
I got the day off (Unexpectedly) and I'm going out to dinner with an old friend who I haven't seen in months.
got an item I finally needed in a game and seeing this

Forum Image: http://i520.photobucket.com/albums/w329/noway_029/thetapper_zps7a10a3e6.jpg
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
Taco's and ice cream!!
Delicious passionflower tea.
Finding out that i am still alive and remembered my password
I don't have to work tomorrow. So that being said, I finally have a two day weekend instead of a day in a half. So I will have time to sleep more.
The realization that I have a week left until I start my new job~~~~~
[color=#993300]I found ducklings nested in my backyard!
Running errands this morning and also talking to my friends about anime convention plans.
Me and my friends just successfully booked all our flights.
I made some considerable progress towards finally beating my game. I've been playing Mass Effect for too long.
Putting together my Revy (Black Lagoon) cosplay costume with my new sz 4 shorts. I still can't believe I fit a 4. At least I am ready for Fanime. Image in spoiler if anyone cares lol.

Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q19/mDarkPoet/IMG_20140511_111948_zps16f32bd9.jpg
Mum brought me some doughnuts..
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
Finding my mother a present for Mother's Day. It's hard to find something she would like and at the last minute I lucked out!
[color=#993300]Went to a fancy restaurant with me mum for mothers day
Gravity cat the adequately amused
This song.

Just so happened to have Minecraft music on while in The Nether. Wish I'd done so sooner.