One insignificant thing that made your day better

Pulled off some Mission Impossible shit by sneaking into my Girlfriends school to have sex with her. I regret nothing.
Best cake I've ever had.
SneeakyAsian CTFG Vanguard
[color=#993300]$7 in 15 minutes, only if that were my salary...
DatYuriThough Goddess of Nature
A mixture of depression and my birthday nearing means I can get whatever I want? Well at least that's today's one and only positive...
The fact that the lady who cut my hair today was just as socially awkward and profusely apologetic as I am. I've never met someone whose mannerisms were so identical to mine, it was pretty awesome. I tipped her extra and will be back for her to cut my hair again. <3
Misaki_Chi Fakku Nurse
eating chocolate icecream at 7am (^w^)
My new headphones came in the mail finally.
[color=#993300]+1 Skill pt. to Photoshop
Found motivation to draw shit again. Still have that hesitant fear of fucking up, but baby steps.
SneeakyAsian wrote...
[color=#993300]Good test score results

Hey congrats and I'd like to ask: the picture underneath the text, which anime is that from?
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Made friends with a Belgium kid while I was at work.

Added him on Steam.

Kamsung wrote...
SneeakyAsian wrote...
[color=#993300]Good test score results

Hey congrats and I'd like to ask: the picture underneath the text, which anime is that from?

http://myanimelist.net/anime/10719/Boku_wa_Tomodachi_ga_Sukunai
BlinkXPoke Cards and Hugs abound
I checked my grades for last quarter. It turns out I passed those classes I thought I flunked. Hooray~
I found out Fakku has a Steam group.
Day off today.

From doing nothing productive all day for weeks on end, to suddenly doing 10 until 6 for 4 days a week without much of an opportunity to sit down really does a number on my feet. Especially as I've had to get new shoes during the week and breaking into those as I went because the soles on mine started coming off.
DatYuriThough Goddess of Nature
My friends showed me loads of cute pictures of puppies! Made me really happy! In hindsight maybe using that time to study would have been useful...oh well...
I'm going to Comic Con today.

Also, I got a lot done on Minecraft. I have 4 animal pens on the surface next to my house, but I'm scared a Creeper will blow up the side of one of them and let all the animals out while out Mob-killing, so I'm working on moving the animals underneath the house in my house's basement where it's safe and they're out the way. Thankfully chickens lay eggs which spawn more chickens so I don't need to lure those.

So far I've managed to move the Cows and Sheep. Killed all but 2 of each off and lured them into their pens through my house, and grew some Grass Blocks to cover the floor to look nice and natural, but also so Sheep can regrow their wool when they eat it. Still need to make the Pig and Chicken pens, cover the ceiling with Stone and add another layer of Birch Planks to make it look pretty, and I'm done. Then I can decorate it to make it look even more pretty because right now it looks like shit with all that Dirt and Stone where I've been mining.

Originally where the new farm is located was going to have my Doghouse, but apparently I had bigger ideas (I say apparently because I don't usually think things through when I build, I just get an idea and do it).
[color=#993300]Out of school early
Comic Con was amazing.

Bought myself a Tribble which is sound and motion activated, and a foam Minecraft Diamond Pickaxe.

There was quite a bit of anime merchandise being sold, but none of it appealed to me. Was mostly just Naruto, Attack on Titan (but the merch for that was shit), Sword Art Online, Bleach and FullMetal Alchemist. I saw a banner for Kill la Kill but saw no merch for it.

I even discovered Cogs and Claws. Basically robotic teddy bears in Mech suits and all sorts of other anthro-warfare.
[color=#993300]Read Wolf Children, was finished in about 30 minutes
I can finally rest after all those shit. Happiness.