One insignificant thing that made your day better

I'm drunk. I kinda like being drunk, let me tell you. Just need to remember not to let that go to my head and we should all be good right? Tonight was fun.
My amazing Thanksgiving plan and schedule was approved by my family, bestfriends and lover. I'm kinda excited for it now.
Dinner with my aunt and uncle. I always love going over to their house.
Dinner with my aunt and uncle. I always love going over to their house.
Doto party with friend.

And finding a person who also enjoys some hidden wishes of mine^^
[color=#993300]2 hours with the lady as soon as I woke up. Bonding time, RPing, just talking. Really really made the day
yesterday was my birthday, so i went and got myself a new phone, since i really needed one, and it was about time i got around to it.
Talked with my mom for the first time about serious matters without getting in a fight with her
Watching the cutest lil 90's anime~x3 Made me wanna look up some other older animes~ it was short though!
[color=#993300]Got the teacher to shrink a test
Tsamari C.E.O of Pancakes
[color=#ff69b4]Watching DansGaming Halloween Horror Month.
I'm happy he's keeping it going.
For some reason there are a ton of flies in my house, so today I decided to go on a rampage killing those bastards. I took off my slipper and ran around the place smacking them left and right. After killing 6 or so I got bored and tried to catch one using my hand and after a few attempts finally got one. Instead of squishing it, I decided to drown it instead, so I went to the sink where I saw another fly and caught that one with my other hand.

The feeling of being a genocidal maniac appeals to me. No fly shall escape my wrath!
skipping class, hide in my cave, did not need to meet people and deal with their shit, best feel ever.
[size=10]I did it.
[/h]
Found a ton of good foreign metal online.
Found this adorable gif.
http://iichan.hk/vg/src/1391354085356.gif
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Two for Tuesday at Dominos.

Waste of money but a) no food in the house and b) I'm fucking starving
A girl was crying for some reason near where I was sitting in the seminar room.Gave her some tissue to wipe her tears and after the seminar she said thanks. Guess I did a good deed for the day.
Klendathu has been liberated from the bug menace.
[color=#993300]I found out I have no class tomorrow