One insignificant thing that made your day better

My confidence from eradicating these bugs has gotten a little higher. Monday was pretty nerve-wracking. Also, managed to win a game in my Smash Bros demo.
Tsamari C.E.O of Pancakes
[color=#ff69b4]Ended up laying in bed all day watching anime.
SneeakyAsian CTFG Vanguard
[color=#993300]My first hibernation, maybe I should make this part of my routine, it helps a lot
Holoofyoistu The Messenger
just saw the new releases for fakku books. that boosted my day significantly.
I found the pink ponycorn! I put it in a jar!

I also made jello and got to share many sticks of pocky with Cherry. I want to know where she got the pocky from, because if one box equals about 20 kisses per box while we enjoy chocolate covered cookie sticks, then I want more pocky.
Checked my mid-semester exam result for that one subject I expected to fail in. Got about 90% instead.
Ordered my ticket to see the godly Yuyoyuppe DJ live.
DatYuriThough Goddess of Nature
Got the day off and started to make some plans with a friend~
Gravity cat the adequately amused
New laptop came. Installed Chrome, signed in to Google and all my bookmarks and browser extensions got installed. That saves a job. Had a bit of a headache getting it to connect to the Internet though, Wireless decided to misbehave. I know this because my old laptop was having problems as well.

Also, aunt's flown over from Canada. She brought over a box of Chocolate Maple Cookies. Oh my god they are delish.
[color=#993300]You came back, even for a bit
Tsamari C.E.O of Pancakes
[color=#ff69b4]PC talk with my brother.
DatYuriThough Goddess of Nature
Finally got my new PC, setting it up now~
[color=#993300]All better,but now I'm sick....
Going to some Sonic Boom event with a friend. Most likely to be good times.
Last episode of One Piece was amazing, made me teary eyed almost :)
Cant wait for the next episode.
An hour long nice chat while working with a senior coworker about religion and philosophy.
13 more days until I move. Realizing that I've entered my last 2 weekends here in California.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Made a full recovery from yesterday.
Holoofyoistu The Messenger
at my job yesterday, some people ordered like, a whole bunch of food for pick up, and never showed up to get it, so i got to take home a bunch of super nice food. I got spiced chicken, soups, flat bread with honey, apples, cheese, and almonds, and a huge thing of rice with oil and herbs.
ALL FOR FREE!
[color=#993300]Woke up to the sound of my girlfriend's voice (other than the alarm clock)