One insignificant thing you dislike about today.

Cherry is asleep like an adorable chibi angel

Meanwhile I'm stuck on Fakku due to my usual insomnia instead of talking to cherry about stuff.
She normally can't sleep either. I'm glad she'll be getting a good nights rest but the only sound right now is the "tap tap tap" of me touching the phone keyboard and some loud crickets.

I'm used to the silence when she isn't in my bed but this time she is, and I kinda miss her quiet tired voice right now.
Guess all I can do is drag her a bit closer so I can cuddle her because I can't roll on my side and do it.
Imago try 2 go nitenite nao. K thx by.
Snow on ground with streets not fully cleaned yet and only got about 3 hours of sleep and now have to get ready for a 16 hour work shift....
Cherry had a terrible dream. She woke up thinking she was in a coma dream.
she had a dream where she woke up from a coma and I was already out of cast but using crutches, I guess implying that she was in a coma for 5+ weeks
With her going to bed early last night and sleeping in till 1:30 I don't really question why she had the dream. Aprox 14 hours of sleep she got. Almost 3 times the amount she usually gets.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
My till buddy wasn't in today

I know why, she told us last week. But it felt lonely all the same
found out I get to work 10 days straight. Through inventory. huzzah.
found out I get to work 10 days straight. Through inventory. huzzah.

I understand that feeling, good luck

OT: Almost got hit by another car
Shoveling the snow.
RoyalElite wrote...
Shoveling the snow.

Ditto
Looked at next week's work schedule, found out that I have some of the worst hours ever. I hate working until closing time dang it.
Had a pretty boring weekend
An ex appeared from nowhere to be a bitch with me, whatever.
Yesterday:
People at both the charity shop and at work seemed fed up and not as talkative as usual.

Must be Winter fever. Not the risk-to-your-life kind, the Winter-makes-you-not-give-a-shit kind.

Today:
I downloaded a video compression software which I used on my old laptop all the time for YouTube videos to not take up stupid amounts of space. I was stupid enough to go for the Express install, so I unwittingly downloaded rather persistant Adware. It survived two system restores, a Bootscan, and a Full system scan.

Reinstalled Chrome and did a Disk cleanup. One of those two things did the trick as I'm now free of it.
Found out that I'm going to have to wait for an entire month before the next episode of the Flash.
I might have an operation on both my feet
I lost my Oreimo binder today. Had all of my drawings in there, damn.
got hurt at work and got called off for the night >_>
Sleeping just 4 + 1 hours...
Not excited about the my new workout plan
MrTickTock Vanguard of NTR
Chris got triple 9's as Game and Watch in smash bros, it was the luckiest rng ever was a total bs win
25th February:

Someone's been stealing money and/or not doing their job properly at work and now everyone who goes on the tills are being given a harder time of it.

Spoiler:
First person on the till for the day has to count the money. 100 quid exactly. Anything more goes into a pot, anything less has to be reported.
Nobody is to use the till until it gets checked. If they do they have to report it. We also have to witness it being checked. If we don't and it's out by at least £2, we get in trouble.

Fuck's sake

29th February:

Did an 8 hour shift covering for someone. But I was stood up for all but 20 minutes of it and now my feet are killing me.
I couldn't go to the charity shop today because of it.

Paid job takes priority though, since well, I need moneys.