One insignificant thing you dislike about today.

Gravity cat the adequately amused
I found out I'm working two Sundays in a row. By which I mean I'm working this Sunday, and the Bank Holiday Monday following where we trade Sunday trading hours.

Fuck my life.

6th May
I need to vent.

People don't take notice of signs. We're having a Sale right now and too many people ask if everything is 80% off.
Read. The fucking. Sign. It's "up to 80% off RRP".

Had someone else get shitty with me because they thought £5 windmills were a pound and I refused to honour it. The basket cover says "From £1 on selected items" and the windmills are clearly priced. Fucking retard.

People joke about it and I wouldn't be surprised if people are sick of hearing it, but I would genuinely love having a week of no repurcussions for being rude to customers who warrant it while on the clock.
Taz_9000 Cafe Regular
went to b&q to get a door handle, been getting the same ones other years

get one today and they have changed the design, from the outside they look exactly the same but on the inside the made a part smaller so now the handle doesn't move as much meaning the door latch doesn't go fully back in, which meant after i installed the door handle and closed the door it will not open.

had take the door and handles off and put the old one on
No food in the house. Well I say that, but I'm just too lazy to cook anything substantial or most of it is veg I don't like, and Sundays are a fucking nightmare for buses so I haven't gone foodshopping for a bit.

Thankfully I had the ingredients to bake a simple sponge cake instead. At least then I can eat leftover icing. Weird to think cake mix is partly made up of raw egg.
DatYuriThough Goddess of Nature
Some dense Mother fucker in our dorm decided to burn all their food, make a huge fucking mess in the kitchen, proceed to sweep the mess under the table in full-view from any angle and leave the charred food on the oven tray. All I wanted was to make some god-damn food at 4AM without the kitchen smelling and looking like a forest fire.
It's currently 3:50 in the morning. I've been playing Stardew Valley too much.

28th May
Buggered my back last week which never got a full chance to heal because I had a busy week, including Comic-Con on Friday and work the two following days. Due to the nature of my job I have to do a lot of heavy lifting and bend down a lot, especially since stuff from our displays keep falling over and children tend not to give a shit about putting stuff back where they got it from. So each day I've come home in absolute agony. Especially yesterday when the bus was jolting about sending daggers up my spine. It took 10 minutes to walk a minute's journey from the bus stop to my house because I had to keep stopping due the pain I was in.

I'm thankful I've not felt the need to sneeze lately. My sneezes always hurt my back because it jolts my head forward. I can only imagine the pain I'd be in if I had a sneezing fit right now.

I'm off until Thursday so fingers crossed it gets a proper chance to heal.
Had a friend help with my PC and he ended up using it for his gaming 'tests'
Runs faster now!! although I have a bunch of games I don't want to play that I need to uninstall @_@
9th June
Was so tired I fell asleep at 7pm.

I feel rested now though.

25th June
The boyfriend of an acquaintence/former school friend asked to meet up with me because he was having stress-related issues because of her and wouldn't discuss it on Facebook. I obliged because we get on well enough, I like the guy. Problem is he was a no-show. I waited nearly an hour.
Taz_9000 Cafe Regular
happened on monday

washing machine broke, it does has extended warranty.
rang them but office is closed
rang them again and got throw but they needed some more info which can be only be found in the store i bought from.
got the information from the store now they will come out on tuesday, but the washing machine has a full load in and the machine stopped mid cycle so these clothes are now gonna stink when they come out
29th June:
The buses in my area run every 15 minutes now as opposed to 10. Which would be fine, if they actually turned up. The one I wanted to catch would have allowed me 8 minutes for a before-work lunch run, but it never turned up. So instead I was 15 minutes late for work, and couldn't get food.

T'riffic.

8th July:
This heatwave can go fuck itself now, it's been 2 weeks of constant warmth and humidity. Last night was the first good night's sleep I've had in that time and that was because I wore myself out and had a sheet over my eyes forcing them shut with the fan going on me.

The company's too cheap to fix the AC at work so we're relying on standing fans which only blow warm air around. We had a phonecall yesterday from another store about a customer fainting at one of our branches. I've been sweating so much I consume two bottles of water per shift.
I tried to use some free matches from a store to light a cigarette, and they kept burning out as soon as I lit them. I had to buy yet another lighter because I didn't bring one of the ones I already had.
The fact this isn't in Chat Topics and Forum Games.
Taz_9000 Cafe Regular
it was yesterday, went bowling with friends, went to eat , got home and realised i left my jacket at bowling.
the place closes at 12am and it was 12:20 when i got.

sent email and they replied this morning saying the have found it.