One insignificant thing you dislike about today.

Gravity cat the adequately amused
9th October
>Be downstairs getting my pizza out the oven and putting it on a plate
>Take it, a mug and my bottle of booze upstairs.
>Put the pizza down on my bed.
>Look inside the mug, realise mug is dirty
>Put the booze down onto my bed so I can go downstairs to change my mug. But its cap isn't on properly for some reason, it falls over and spills out on my bed

Two things wrong happened at once. I has a minor sad.

11th October
Battery died on my GBA while I was playing Bomberman Tournament. Lost about 20 minute's worth of progress.

It's one of those games that you have to save manually and there's no checkpoints; when you die you start again from the last time you saved. So you have to try and remember to do it frequently or else potentially lose loads of progress. But it's annoying to do so because its default answer to when it asks "Quit the game?" immediately after saving is "Yes".
It's been a while since I last logged on...

It's also been a while since I used Steam. I was going to try Warframe with some friends, but apparently since I haven't spent more than 5 dollars in my steam wallet, (Most of my library was gifted by friends and are MMOs I've tried recently) Valve just assumes my account is malicious and trolling.

Until I buy something above 5 dollars, my features in Steam will be limited, including not being able to acsess my friends list
DatYuriThough Goddess of Nature
Two adult friends of mine either being passive aggressive over something stupid or being a childish and insulting asshole over the same stupid thing. Am I the only person with any sense?
Had a fall out with someone because I'm not horny and haven't felt so for about a week now.
Seriously what the fuck.

I have a spot between my legs which got really angry yesterday to the point it was painful to walk. Today it got better but I didn't notice until just now when I took my boxers off to have a bath and find blood all over them. Looks like the spot burst at some point and I didn't notice. My first period huehuehuehue

And someone who told me she liked me a few months ago but then uploaded loads of pictures of herself with her ex is now engaged.
So it happens again.
SneeakyAsian CTFG Vanguard
Lazy Day, need to get thigns done
  • Need to go to my workplace today to buy shit I put aside for my mum. I couldn't buy it the last couple of days because it was too busy and everyone with full till privelages to put through a special one-time discount went home by the time it went quiet.

• There was 5 of us in today which is odd for Saturday, but the 2 managers spent most of their shifts sitting out the back watching YouTube videos which didn't go unnoticed by the remaining 3 of us, but we didn't say anything. There was no point in them being there. They've been doing a lot of identical shifts together recently, mostly opens (and you don't need 2 people to open) and having a day off on the same day. I'm just glad I get some respite from this bullshit for a week and a bit. Now that I'm off they're actually having to do closes between them rather than just making me do a majority of them.
We ran out of drinks after inviting the twins over for drinks and terrible movies. The four of us only got a buzz. Our riffing of Dalmatians 3 was still fun, but not as fun as it would have been if we were hammered.
gf stops staying over at my place
Taz_9000 Cafe Regular
bakabt is still down
18th October
Bought 2 Dominos pizzas on Two for Tuesday, ate about half of one pizza. Parents came home, I said they could have some but to leave me some for later.

Go downstairs 3 hours later, it's all gone.

JSIEOFHEWJOIDGFLHJWESOIDLFHJDC FOR FUCK'S SAKE

19th October
Someone said that scene kids who say "RAWR IT MEANS I LOVE YOU IN DINOSAUR XDXDXD" need to drink bleach.
I said "The correct term is to Amanda Todd"
They said it wasn't funny.
But scene kids drinking bleach is?
DatYuriThough Goddess of Nature
So many essays, so little time, all the while in the hospital.
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
Overtime at work with no extra pay.
I'm stuck by myself... I'm gonna try and make the most of it but I was really hoping someone would be free today, since Fridays are usually our day to go out and do stuff.
This was yesterday but on my way to the charity shop I initially recognised my former friend as "that idiot who rides his bike in the middle of the road holding up traffic" until I realised who it was.
Then I wanted to strangle the cunt and felt depressed for 5 minutes until I got to the shop.
Jeez it's cold tonight... At least it's a good excuse to snuggle all the body heat out of my lover under the covers.

But jeez it is cold!
First day back at work after a week off. Before I've even gone to work I've been asked to do a bajillion odd jobs at home.
Like what the fuck, I'm off out soon. Stop it.
Somehow threw out my back making some ramen noodles.
>Went to bed with a thumping headache
>Woke up at 1am feeling like death, it got worse. Usually sleep gets rid of them.
>Went back to sleep at 2am
>This morning heard my dad trying to wake me up to go foodshopping but no matter how much I tried I was too tired to respond in any way except blinking my eyes. He assumed I simply didn't want to go.

Eventually got up and still had it. It took 2 loads of painkillers to finally get rid of it.
Delivery delayed to later tomorrow
Pizza made my stomach hurt.