Rate the Last Movie You Saw

Fury. 10/10
Best job I ever had.

Interstellar. 10/10
I'm a huge fan of anything space related. This film takes you on a feels trip. I highly recommend you go see it. It's pretty deep.
Revelation Defender of DFC
Big Hero 6 - 5.3/6
'Twas good, dark as fuck for a Disney movie
Revelation Defender of DFC
Big Hero 6 - 5.3/6
'Twas good, dark as fuck for a Disney movie
300 rising an empire 8/10
Interstellar - 9/10

Really really good movie, not just as a science fiction, but just in general fantastic film. Both Christopher Nolan and Matthew McConaughey did an excellent job. Honestly i would recommend this film to anybody who has ears and eyes, but to describe it little more accurately, if you liked last years film Gravity, then you are going to like this one too.
Brick Mansions- 8/10
Anchorman 2- 9/10
Sabotage- 9/10

All really fun movies that are worth seeing!
The Babadook

9/10
This movie has 0 jump scares, and that is one giant feat since every horror movie these days rely on cheap jump scares. Also it's freaking creepy as hell. The tension is real.
8.5/10 Big Hero 6.

Man, it was all the charm of a nice Disney one-shot with that delicious Marvel flavor. Nobody's going to remember it, hence the 1.5 x_x,
Last movie I saw was Interstellar.

I'd give it an 8/10. I really liked it up until a certain point. Without spoiling too much, there is a part around the middle of the film that didn't really feel necessary and felt like it was crammed in there just to draw out the film.
Interstellar. 7/10.

Great acting performance by Michael, story had too many plot holes but nonetheless, still pretty good and oh my lawdy that music by Hans Zimmer, 10 over fucking 10.

The CGI was really good, that scene with the giant ass tsunami was awesome, wish they did more like that, traveling to different planets and experiencing different calamities and shit.
edge of tomorrow- 8/10
was really good, a better movie than i had expected it to be.
sometimes timetravel-ish movies end up very confusing but this one was clear from beginning to end and had a great story-line.
Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 8/10

Interstellar 8/10
Fury 9/10

A stark contrast to the typical WW2 movies that center around the Americans. Rather than glorifying the US as the big damn heroes, the movie instead pours on the reality that war is hell and can have a hell of an impact on those fighting one. For one thing, most of the cast (save for the young newcomer to the crew) are total assholes, which is what's to be expected from a bunch of guys that survived in the war for about four years with a job where the life expectancy is only a few months. They're mean, crass, and a tad sadistic, but you can tell that they're just men trying to survive.

Let's get to the main attraction of the movie. The action. Before going into this movie be warned that this film is brutal. A good number of the deaths are either horrifying or are just plain cringe-worthy to watch. Bullets tear through soldiers and bodies are blown apart by explosions (of which there are plenty). The tank-battle scene between a group of Sherman and a Tiger I proved to be one of the most awesome and tense moments I've seen in a movie all year.

Birdman 9/10

A quirky comedy that follows a hollywood actor of 90's superhero fame (amusingly played by Michael Keaton) sets to put on a Broadway play that he adapted, directed, and stars in. More of an art film, but still easily worth watching. Michael Keaton and Edward Norton absolutely kill it with their performances. I was also impressed with the camera work, which appears to be only a handful of long shots but I'm pretty sure is just some quality editing.

St. Vincent 8/10

Bill Murray fans should like this one. Bill is in his element as a foul-mouthed, deadbeat, alcoholic jerk that takes on babysitting his neighbor's son. I gotta say, the dynamic between Murray and the kid is great. Heck, I'm actually interested in seeing where the kid's acting career will take him from here. Outside of the obvious comedy, the movie likes to pack in some feels, which I think helps round out the movie and gives it a bit more depth.
Not Safe For Work.

It was not actually what I was expecting, but it was probably better for it lol
guardians of the galaxy 7.9/10
it's pretty funny and i love the character groot. i would definitely watch the sequel just to see how it ends.
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
Transcendence: 7/10

Had a few wtf moments here and there, but overall a good movie.
spyralhax Traps = confused boner
Big Hero 6 - 10/10. The reveal of the villain wasn't at all surprising, but I don't remember the last time I bawled like that watching a movie. I was losing my shit by the end, I loved all the characters so much.
maze runner- 8/10

good.
The Sixth Sense - 3/5

Was pretty average/ok film, nothing major or special, but not that bad either. Unfortunately the big 'twist' ending had already been spoiled for me before i started watching it, but i would still say if you don't have anything really good to watch, its worth the less than two hours.
Interstellar 8/10

Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 7/10