Rate the Last Movie You Saw

Guardians of the Galaxy 7/10
Finally saw The Dark Knight Rises...3/10

To me it was the worse Batman movie I seen.
[size=10]rewatched Pacific Rim with my boyfriend and his friends 10/10 [/h]
ToyManC Forgot my safe word
Guardians of the Galaxy: 8/10

Hercules: 6.5/10
Revelation Defender of DFC
Guardians of the Galaxy: 94/100
Guardians of the Galaxy- 9 out of 10
Guardians of the Galaxy 8/10 nice watch
A girl beside me was crying when [color=white]groot[/color] died, to the point when[color=white]he[/color] got [color=white]revived[/color] and even after she was still sniffing. lol
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
opanihuya wrote...

A girl beside me was crying when [color=white]groot[/color] died, to the point when[color=white]he[/color] got [color=white]revived[/color] and even after she was still sniffing. lol

that was me
Guardian's of the Galaxy 9.5/10
Love'd it to the point of trying to get an Excusive Poster
TMNT 2/10
Guardians of the Galaxy 9/10
Saw the flick twice already. Ready for a third time. Movie reminded me of Firefly, but with a talking raccoon and a kickass 70-80's soundtrack.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 4/10
I may be partially at fault for going to see this in 3D. Would not recommend that in the least. The camera goes shaky as fuck in a few scenes (especially the opening), making it damn near impossible to see anything clearly. Possibly worsened for me, as I often wear glasses when I go to the movies, so I ended up wearing 3d glasses over my prescription lenses. 3D doesn't work for me when the camera isn't steady. If anything, it severely hurts my enjoyment of the movie.
Guardians of the Galaxy - 9/10

DBZ: Battle of Gods - 7/10
[color=blue]Speed Racer.[/color]

Spoiler:
[color=blue]Here He Comes.[/color]
Forum Image: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/82/Speed_racer_ver5_xlg.jpg

[color=blue]I have absolutely no idea why this movie was so hated. It has got to be the best effort that could have been made for a Speed Racer movie. It kept the pun names the dub had, Spritle and Chim Chim were still the best characters, and it was visually one of the most beautiful movies I've ever seen in terms of vibrant colors and action. It even gave more backstory to Speed and Trixie's childhood and Rex Racer's disappearance.

It's fast paced, but you could still understand what the fuck was going on. Which is more than I can say for some other action movies based on old cartoons (Lookin' at you, Transformers). Fuck it, just go watch it for yourself. You'll fucking love it.

8/10, would bomb Michael Corleone's car.
[/color]
Frozen - 8/10
I believe it's that overrated.

Gravity - 8/10
CGI was great. Many bullshit parts, tho.
Tsujoi wrote...
opanihuya wrote...

that was me

nah I also got teary under the 3d glasses but she was out right sobbing for idk 2 minutes and sniffing the rest of the film, how impressionable is that? One word, great companion to go to the movies if I knew you her.
Guardians of The Galaxy 9/10
Great movie awesome soundtrack,good action, space scenes were good really enjoyed it.

TMNT 7/10

This wasnt as bad as i thought it would be had a few laughs some of the fights were good and that snow action sequence was great, still movie dint leave me completely blown away.
Hercules - 7/10
ToyManC Forgot my safe word
Expendables 3

8.5/10.

Good action movie and a lot funnier than I thought it would be. Antonio Banderas' character is the funniest of the bunch (I never thought I'd ever type those words - probably never will again!).
The Giver - 4/10

Really awful. Totally butchered the source material.
Dawn of the Planet of the Apes.
8.5/10