What's your favorite anime this season?

Pages Prev23456Next

What's your favorite anime this season?

Total Votes : 2,903
Honestly, Log Horizon's 2nd season > all.

But my top 5 after it would be:
1. Akame ga Kill! = Psycho Pass
2. Parasite
3. Mushishi Zoku Shou 2
4. Grisaia no Kajitsu
5. Trinity Seven = Madan no ou to Vanadis

I voted Akame ga Kill rather than Psycho Pass.
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
AnimeKid4312 wrote...
So no one here finds Parasyte intresting, I mean come on people have we forgotten the type of site we've joined the fapping jokes alone should make this series at least a chart topper. Seriously I like the character development that Migi and Shinchi get throught the first four episodes of the show, and on the aside note are their any Rosario Vampire Manga fans out there because with the success of Tokyo Ghoul and Parasyte we really need o get a Rosario Vampire Manga remake.

If the past seasonal polls about this topic weren't any indication to you, Fakku users (the non-forum frequenters and lurkers who just vote in these polls at least) have shit and generic taste in general.

OT: Gundam Build Fighters Try. I'm dead serious. Wixoss S2 is dreadful so far, Psycho Pass 2 is not living up to season 1 standards for me yet (this is what happens when Urobutcher doesn't write his own shows, Aldnoah Zero was a disaster), Cross Ange is a guilty pleasure that's borderline laughable, and as much as I love Universal Century era Gundam (aka Tomino's works), G-Reco is a mess so far, though it is getting slightly better.

Bahamut and Mushishi are good too, but the latter is something I consider from earlier this year, not this season, and Bahamut doesn't get me as pumped up as GBFT does.

Also, a rep to everyone whose tastes align with mine. I love people like you.
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
Dammit Jake, why is the site going down so often these days?
Akiran wrote...
It has to be Mushishi, one of the best animes ever

pyonPyonWarp-kun wrote...
What is Kairakuten?

Just in case you don't actually know it's a monthly hentai magazine from Wani. sort of like Jump and such

OMG!! I Can't Understand What My Husband Is Saying!

Thanks for reply...
where's database? damn racists
attack on titan
Amagi Brilliant Part. It's fabulous.
SAO II
Psycho-Pass 2
F/SN: UBW
Parasyte
SHIGATSU WA KIMI NO USO <3
Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha De Aru. A magical girl anime not on this list, but is super good. Animation is much more dynamic than you would expect, and the plot hits the good parts of friendship without being an after-school special. To explain the best parts of it would ruin it, so just watch it! This week's episode (ep. 5) really escalates the action.
I know I'm not the first to say this but so many good ones were omitted from this list. I voted for Akame but Your Lie in April (not on the list) is something I'm enjoying more. Also Trinity 7 (also not on the list) and Everyday Battles are both really good.
All about dat psycho pass 2.
Ive been too busy to watch much aside from fsn so it got my vote.
Definetly Unlimited Blade Works
Unlimited Blade Work, sure you people btch about it being too mainstream/ overhyped but this particular anime by UFOtable ffs is just a bar setter for animation/ presentation in general. The only people watching Amagi Brilliant Park is those who watch solely for nastolgia. They get too tired of watched overused cliche anime so latch unto ABP and laud it for being best in season.
I believe Nanatsu no Taizai wasn't on the list.
Sums up the anime's that i am watching this season

Unlimited Blade Works - Hands Down.

Cross Ange - I really hated the first episode.
I selected other. Akatsuki no Yona is my favorite.
TsundareKing Hidden King of FAKKU
For me, it not on the list but it's Trinity Seven. Arata is the ultamite harem protagonist!!!
TheGrayLine wrote...
Time2Fap wrote...
TheGrayLine wrote...
Pretty weak lineup to me and does anyone else feel the sao was only good in the first ark

Well, that's because these three episodes were only a filler *arc (you spelled it wrong), you know, in the first sao season, they had 4 volumes of the novel to adapt, now they have 3 for the second season (because what comes after it is a long arc which would not fit into a two cour season, so, they prolonged the ggo arc (which is 2 volumes) a little to fit into more than 12 episodes, have the filler arc take 3,and put the mother's rosario arc, which is pretty amazing, in the end to fill those 24 episodes, so prepare to ride the feels train cuz you will not be dissapointed if you got goose bumbs and tears rushing

Having a good ark to end a season does not excuse boring ones inbetween

unless you want a part of the alicization arc to be adopted leaving everyone on a cliff-hanger, then that's fine by me, they had no choice, of course, they could have chose to have less episodes per LN volume, which would make haters hate it more (even though they hated it for no good reason from the very beginning), the creators are in constant danger of being considered too fast/too slow in pacing, besides, the "Caliber" arc was only-manga arc, and not being in the light novel did not weaken its sales, I don't know if Reki was its writer, and I think you shouldn't sweat it, I mean, why do people complain about something they get for free? and btw, no one is asking you to get crunchyrole subscriptions/buy blu ray boxes, jeez, ugh *Rolls Eyes*
Pages Prev23456Next