Torrents?

Pages Prev12
i only got 50kbps max both torrent and DDL

i'm gonna upgrade it as soon as i get a job
Okay. I finished downloading the Torrent of Fate/Stay Night game...

Now what? I dunno how to open it.
Kaimax Best Master-San
Uzumaki101 wrote...

*facepalm*

If it's a ISO or IMG file, use Daemon tools or Alcohol or PowerIso or Magic Iso. :D
I see lucky people hit more than 100kb/s...
I only got an average of 50kb/s...
More often than not 30kb/s...
Only good for downloading animes and hentais....
kaimax wrote...
Uzumaki101 wrote...

*facepalm*

If it's a ISO or IMG file, use Daemon tools or Alcohol or PowerIso or Magic Iso. :D

I don't have those. :( Damn, I suck at gadgetries.

Forum Image: http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l139/Uzumaki101/untitled-1.jpg
Yeah, i didn't read any of the other comments bout this post but if you wanna know bout torrents go to bittorrent.com and read around and it's also just like fakku its for sharing just everywhere and with everything from movies to music and pictures of anything.And they have all types of torrent clients out there for you to install and after that just go around the internet type in anything with the word torrents after it in google and you'll find what you need and when you save the torrent it's just a 1point there kinda thing then you gotta go to your torrent thingy and download the file from there, it's like extracting it... it's very annoying at first but after you learn it, it'll be like riding a bike you'll never forget and it's extremely easy to use afterwards.

EDIT : I recommend you learn to use torrent because of the things it can get you without buying stuff and it's free, before i got torrents down i thought i could get good stuff but now that I've got torrents it's like all the stuff i got before it was like shit in a bottle. Now i got a jeanie in the bottle and she's HOT!!! =)
Pages Prev12