Evo 2014

Pages Prev12
Xenon FAKKU Writer
ALittleJenny wrote...
[size=10]I'm really glad a female character got 1st place. I'm so sick of seeing over used high-tier characters just constantly getting high places. I never really knew a Rose could win since I could never use her to her best abilities since her play style was awkward for me. Thanks for the video, mate![/h]

You and me both, it's just so much more exciting when someone is skilled enough to do fantastically with an underdog fighter. Rose's anti-fireball game and amazing footsies made her ideal against who she was going against. It's just as ichikoga and Cyndas said. She was allowed the benefit by people who thought that harassing with plasma shots would be a smart move, but they may have had little choice. His reactions were amazing with controlling her, and I heard he used a PlayStation pad controller as opposed to an arcade stick.

sakabato24 wrote...
EVO2014 character winners :

USFIV : Rose
BBCP : Litchi
UMvC3 : Storm
KI : Saidra
Injustice : Batgirl

EVO2014 - Year of the female characters

Whoa, that's some Conspiracy Keanu material right there! The only exceptions being Mr. Karate in KoF13 and Fox in Melee.
[size=10]Get wrecked, Piggy.[/h]
This year was good but not as good as previous years.

USF4 was fucking awesome, Luffy played out of his mind. Though i think Snakeyes could have beaten Luffy if the times he had a big life lead would have just stayed back and made Luffy come to him.

KOF13 was great but i sucked that Reynald and Romance weren't their this year. But does anyone think that the low turnout numbers they had this year might affect them to be at EVO next year?

I still need to watch KI, INGU and BB top 8.
Xenon FAKKU Writer
Mai Mai Mai wrote...

Make sure you get to BB, it's being seen as the hypest moment this year, and maybe one of the highest I can remember.

Check Maximilian's video for the top 5 here, but spoilers if you want to watch them yourself:

Spoiler:
[size=10]This is the year of the sweeps, man.

SKT1 K sweeps against Royal Club in S3 grand finals, they sweep OMG again in All Stars, SonicFox sweeps Pig in the Hut, jesus christ on a cracker.[/h]
Xenon wrote...
Mai Mai Mai wrote...

Make sure you get to BB, it's being seen as the hypest moment this year, and maybe one of the highest I can remember.

Check Maximilian's video for the top 5 here, but spoilers if you want to watch them yourself:

Spoiler:

Yeah i already watched most of it. I said if he starts to talk about KI or BB i'll turn it off. So i get to number 1 and he says the guys name before i know what game he talking about so i spoiled it for myself. I should have just watched those top 8's before watching it. Oh well :/
Xenon FAKKU Writer
ALittleJenny wrote...
[size=10]This is the year of the sweeps, man.

SKT1 K sweeps against Royal Club in S3 grand finals, they sweep OMG again in All Stars, SonicFox sweeps Pig in the Hut, jesus christ on a cracker.[/h]

I wish I kept up with the LoL scene. Sadly, although I specialize in MOBAs and fighters, I only played to level 30 and went back to DotA 2 shortly after. Sounds like it's hyping up, though.

Mai Mai Mai wrote...
Yeah i already watched most of it. I said if he starts to talk about KI or BB i'll turn it off. So i get to number 1 and he says the guys name before i know what game he talking about so i spoiled it for myself. I should have just watched those top 8's before watching it. Oh well :/

Sorry about that, I did warn you, but the outline of the video wasn't so clear. You can still watch them to see how he gets to the top, though.
Xenon wrote...

Mai Mai Mai wrote...

Sorry about that, I did warn you, but the outline of the video wasn't so clear. You can still watch them to see how he gets to the top, though.

I watched his video before you posted that. Max is one of my favorite Youtubers.
Xenon FAKKU Writer
Mai Mai Mai wrote...
I watched his video before you posted that. Max is one of my favorite Youtubers.

Ah, I thought that may have been what you meant. Well, you can probably still enjoy it watching it play-by-play. Feel free to post back what you think. Truly one of the most emotional moments in EVO.
[size=10]The pro scene for League is huge compared to it back like 4 years ago. It's super cool and funny especially since color shout casters just make the game so adorable.[/h]
Pages Prev12