Favorite Game Controller EVER !!

Pages 123Next
shinji_ikari Mustn't Run Away...
Simple question "Whats your favorite game controller ever?". Whether it be on a gaming system , or on your Pc ,which is the one you love the most?

For me its gotta be the old saturn controllers..they just made fighting ,and arcade style games sooo much easier.
The standard Nintendo brand SNES controller, nothing else is more comfortable. It's what I use to play any emulated games that don't require analog sticks or extra buttons (N64 and PSX games), hell I even use it for some PC games.
360 controller -> Gamecube controller: What the fuck am I holding!?

Massive brain fart when that happened but I'd have to go with Wii controller and Dual shock 2 as a very close 2nd.
Kiss-Shot Soba-Scans Staff
The playstation controller for me, but mainly because I've spent so much time with it so it's what I'm most comfortable with.
The original Xbox controller, the weight just felt right to me and it just fit me well.
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
PolkaGnome wrote...
The standard Nintendo brand SNES controller, nothing else is more comfortable.

This was my absolute favorite for a long time. It is a bit too small for my hands now, though, so I prefer the Wii Classic Controller. Pretty much the same, but even more comfortable for my hands.
Xbox controllers are my favorite

Play Station are my most hated

but worst set of controls for playing a game are iphone & ipod touch games. 1st for the fact that your fingers take up screen space and 2nd for the fact that it doesn't take long for you to start getting pain in your hands from the over heating.
most likly either genesis [a 3rd party one i got, 1st party is still good] or duelshock 3... now if ds3 was a lil heavier like orig xbox's... best controller ever imo
The Powerglove

Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/190156-VJ8CTPI.jpg

its so Bad
Definitely the xbox 360 controller, It's way more comfortable to hold than a PS3 controller, Plus I always seem to pinch my hands with the damn triggers.
SeriousSAM wrote...
The Powerglove

Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/190156-VJ8CTPI.jpg

its so Bad

godfdamamit beaten
Probably the PS3 controller..
Mouse and keyboard.

With good binds nothing can match the speed, control, or versatility. It is the ultimate control setup.
Forum Image: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41jLC10rJ3L._SL500_.jpg

In all seriousness, I love the 360 controller. Most comfortable and best looking imo; the flashing X button is godlike. When I'm not blowing shit up solely to get the vibrations on my crotch, I'm re-syncing the controllers for that spinning glow.
Playstation controller. I have never had any issues with it. The design and layout is perfect
Age wrote...
Xbox controllers are my favorite

Play Station are my most hated

Same for me. The Xbox 360 controller in particular feels so good in my hands. I'd like the Playstation controllers more if they didn't always have that horrid D-Pad.
My favourite would be the PS3 controllers because A. I've grown used to it and B. It doesn't require me to swing it around like some retard with epilepsy. The controls are simple: left analog stick to move and right analog stick controls the camera and unless some games would want to make it more complex, everyone can play it without needing a manual.

The xbox 360 controllers are good too but once you're used to the PS3 ones it's hard to make a transition every now and then.
Xbox 360, it feels really good in my hands and makes shooters a breeze
Keyboard and mouse.
Otherwise I like the feel and design of the 360 controller.
Playstation one is good for the games but the analogue sticks don't feel ergonomic and don't provide enough resistance.
I've been using those PS controllers since the original brick.
in all seriosness..... the PSP!!!! No reason i just love my fucking PSP!
Pages 123Next