Favorite Game Controller EVER !!

Pages Prev123Next
I think I like the 360 controller the best. The weight, the contours, and the design is perfect for most standard, male, hands. The Nintendo 64 is a pretty close second though.
For standard controllers, 360 controller, for sure. Shit is mad comfy.

I got a soft spot for anything that has a joystick/throttle, though. Best thing since sliced bread for mech/flight simulators.
360 controller is definitely my fave! But what the fuck are they waiting for to change that dumb D-Pad!!?

360 being my fave, I still prefer PS controllers for fighting games. Except street fighter. But guilty gear/blazeblue just.... they dont work with a 360 controller, at least not for me.
Hinata's Pimp AKA lil'Von wrote...
in all seriosness..... the PSP!!!! No reason i just love my fucking PSP!

Ah, I forgot about that...
Khane wrote...
Mouse and keyboard.

With good binds can match the speed, control, or versatility. It is the ultimate control setup.

me too...
Mine would have to be Dualshock 3, retaining tight, comfortable and accessibility of the Dualshock 2 while allowing me to play without worry of yanking the console of a table.
Playstation controller. been my fav since PSone and until now with the PS3.
for me the Xbox360 controller feels the best in my hands.
the PS controllers give me a cramped feeling in my thumbs for some reason.
Room101 Waifu Collector
Not surprisingly, the 360 controller.

It's very ergonomic, and has very good set up of the buttons. Never felt like I need a third hand.

And it's wireless, which means less table space being cluttered by long cables.
mouse & keyboard.

any other is crap.
I would have to say the PS controller and up in the same league is the N64 controller. You just gotta love the perfect grip on those two controllers.
The fucking PS controller duh. After that the NES controller is my favorite. NES style Gameboy was cool too.
SNES controller; I've considered buying one of those USB versions to play older games.
360 controller is my favorite (except for that damn D-pad).

For a classic, I would choose the NES controller.

I'm fine with most console controllers, though. Not a big mouse/keyboard fan.
SNES Controller... That is all.
Hard to say as I adapt to anything, may say Gsmecube controller. Egonomics all over the place.

Next is PS3 & PS2. Around there lies the Dreamcast.
PS2 and PS3 game pads. Best ever!
My favorite has to be the arcade joystick as I grew up playing fighting games and I still do today. Been thinking about picking up a joystick for my SSF IV ;)
My joystick. Them ladies go all over my joystick.
Pages Prev123Next