Official E3 2010 Topic! (Motion Control Edition!)

Pages FirstPrev45678910
I want to get my hands on a 3DS real bad...You guys check the list of possible games?

Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://i47.tinypic.com/24kxt3r.png

Looking forward to see if these are launch titles. Will make 3DS sell like hotcakes...
This was by far Nintendo's best E3 showing in years. We finally get footage of Zelda Wii (I suppose I should say Skyward Sword now, haha) after years of nothing, a new Kirby game with an adorable art style, more footage of Other M, a new DK platformer for the first time in over a decade, more info on the 3DS, footage on Golden Sun DS, and a new Paper Mario for the aforementioned 3DS.

I am immensely satisfied.
Yuan Shikai wrote...
This was by far Nintendo's best E3 showing in years. We finally get footage of Zelda Wii (I suppose I should say Skyward Sword now, haha) after years of nothing, a new Kirby game with an adorable art style, more footage of Other M, a new DK platformer for the first time in over a decade, more info on the 3DS, footage on Golden Sun DS, and a new Paper Mario for the aforementioned 3DS.

I am immensely satisfied.

Agreed. The kid inside me jumped for joy when I heard the DK Country theme. I can't wait for it. Seems like they had two player co-op available as well so I'm looking forward to hearing more about it.
Tanasinn The Bellpepper
Ninja Gaiden and Dead or Alive on a nintendo handheld?

[dragon sword is the exception]

lol only question is why haven't those two titles got highlighted.
I'm curious to see how Ninja Gaiden would fair since the guy who made Team Ninja what they are today has been gone for quite sometime...
The last two days reminded me of how much I hate the big three conferences.
"numbers, numbers, EXCLUSIVE! We have the largest penis! Revolutionize! Exclusive, exclusive."

I wish the Zelda demo had gone better, I felt bad for them. I also really want to see the 3DS in action. Thought Nintendo's presentation was boring the last couple years, but was my favorite this year.
Lost_Hero wrote...
I want to get my hands on a 3DS real bad...You guys check the list of possible games?

Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://i47.tinypic.com/24kxt3r.png

Looking forward to see if these are launch titles. Will make 3DS sell like hotcakes...

I saw Sonic and the Super Robot titles. I did not see any mention of Majoras Mask nor Ocarina of time. I am not pleased.
Kiss-Shot Soba-Scans Staff
Yeah if we don't get a Majora's Mask re-make I will be most unpleased. I'm in that group of people who believe MM was better than OOT.

Anyway hopefully we'll get some more Zelda gameplay footage where the controls work, I'm also curious to see how the rest of the game looks.
Kiss-Shot wrote...
Yeah if we don't get a Majora's Mask re-make I will be most unpleased. I'm in that group of people who believe MM was better than OOT.

Agreed. Majoras Mask is my favorite Zelda game.
Sobutai wrote...
KLoWn wrote...
Animeholic wrote...
Nintendo won E3.

Fix'd.

I'd say it was a tie with Nintendo and Sony. Sony released alot of good stuff and Nintendo finally showed us that they can care for hardcore gamers ...... even if it was minimally. Microsoft lost ..... they just .... lost

PSWii owners like me won E3.

:)

Tsurayu wrote...
Kiss-Shot wrote...

Agreed. Majoras Mask is my favorite Zelda game.

I like you guys.
Yeah, I'm getting a 3DS. I mean, THREE MegaTen titles are already in the works for it ... how can I resist that?!

Edit: Where the fuck is F-Zero?!
I found the PSN+, MGS, and the 3DS interesting. Might have to get those when it becomes avalible
Best news for me in E3
-New Zelda Game
-Nintendo 3DS
-Portal 2
-Gran Turismo 5!(Finally!)
IMO, Kevin Butler's speech brought Sony to the top along with Nintendo.

"Because every gamer, is a true gamer. Motion gamer, sitting gamers.
Everyone. And though we may pledge fanboy allegiances to different flags,
deep down inside we all serve one master, one king.
And his name..is..GAMING forever may he reign!!!!"

EPIC
Hentanize wrote...
At least Sony didn't spend hours explaining the Move unlike Microsoft.

thats because the move is wii mote in black with colored balls a the end
Nintendo went all out with the epics. Epic Mickey, Epic Kirby, epic epic. Donkey Kong should be renamed to Epic Donkey Kong.

Anyways I was really surprised with nintendo. I'm also very pleased with sony and really impressed with Move. Sorcery looks like it was done right.

All good except for one thing really: THE LAST GUARDIAN!! I was dying to hear more from team ico. ;C
I humped my pillow flat when nintnedo announced....

GOLDEN EYE with ONLINE MULTIPLAYER! (I dont like the fact that they are using the new bond in this one.) Let's not forgot NBA JAM!

I now have a reason to update my "To buy list"

Cuz it's still funny.
Pages FirstPrev45678910