Official E3 2010 Topic! (Motion Control Edition!)

Tsurayu wrote...
Am I the only one that hates Twisted Metal?

I liked it when i was 6 or 7 ...... not so much now it gets really boring single player
Multiplayer could be fun.
Why the big surprise about portal 2 on PS3 wasn't the orange box for PS3?
Animeholic wrote...
Nintendo won E3.

Fix'd.
KLoWn wrote...
Animeholic wrote...
Nintendo won E3.

Fix'd.

I'd say it was a tie with Nintendo and Sony. Sony released alot of good stuff and Nintendo finally showed us that they can care for hardcore gamers ...... even if it was minimally. Microsoft lost ..... they just .... lost
Sobutai wrote...
KLoWn wrote...
Animeholic wrote...
Nintendo won E3.

Fix'd.

I'd say it was a tie with Nintendo and Sony. Sony released alot of good stuff and Nintendo finally showed us that they can care for hardcore gamers ...... even if it was minimally. Microsoft lost ..... they just .... lost

I'll agree with this.
Initial impressions:

Microsoft didn't do well. Kinect has grown on me over time, but I'm still not thrilled with the initial games available for it, but it has the potential to be better than the Wii controls and Move. They focused way too heavily on Kinect though. Only highlight for me was, what was obvious anyway, was partnerships with Activision regarded Call of Duty bonuses. New 360 is nice, but they acted like their Wi-Fi was far superior despite everyone else having it for years now. No kudos to Microsoft for doing what they already should have done. Overall I'd give them a 2.5/5.

Sony did better than I've seen them do in a long time, but wasn't overly hot either. They got a lot of bonuses that I hadn't anticipated. Portal 2 was quite the surprise and definitely deserves biggest surprise of E3. Not to mention that means Steam will have to be enabled even if it is a dumbed down version. Move was only so-so, but Sorcery looked pretty nice. PSN Plus seems like a waste of money, but competing with Microsoft is good for both parties so can't complain. 3/5.

Nintendo fully surprised me. They actually kept their bullshit numbers to a minimum as well as Reggie's bullshitting. The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, despite the technical issues they had, amazed me. I love the concept and despite most others I thought the artwork was fantastic. Really stole E3 for me, which I didn't think would happen. 3DS has good potential, but I can't say more than that. I'm not going to trust Nintendo's words until I can actually hold one. Kirby Epic Yarn looks like what Paper Mario was to Mario, and if that is the case I will really enjoy Kirby for the first time. 3.5/5.

Woot for irrelevant scoring of press conferences which doesn't represent anything really!

:P
Console of E3 2010: PS3
Handheld of E3 2010: 3DS
At least Sony didn't spend hours explaining the Move unlike Microsoft.
Kiss-Shot Soba-Scans Staff
Yeah like a lot of people Microsoft was the weakest for me, there was nothing really there for a gamer to get excited about.

Sony started off weak but after the KB showed up things started getting good, the Valve/Steam announcement was pretty damn awesome as well. Sony did good, makes me feel happy for choosing the PS3.

Nintendo after a few years of some poor shows have finally come back and owned E3, a great line-up of games that will finally make me pick up my wii-mote again and the 3DS is definitely something to get excited about, it's also great to see they already have such a huge line up of games for it being developed. Cannot wait to get my hands on the 3DS!

It was a good year of E3, and I'm glad it wasn't too motion control heavy (ignoring Microsoft's entire conference.)
Eidos Montreal conference. Want.

[size=0]fg dfg d df[/h]
Sony: Check out all our exclusive shit and the fuck, we've been DOS'd. GLaDOS'd.

Nintendo: 3DS Motherfuckers. Nuff said. Conference over.

Microsoft: Hurrrrr
Animeholic wrote...
Sony: Check out all our exclusive shit and the fuck, we've been DOS'd. GLaDOS'd.

Nintendo: 3DS Motherfuckers. Nuff said. Conference over.

Microsoft: Hurrrrr

This made me laugh way more than it should have. XD

+1
Nintendo and Sony tie. Nintendo finally got the units out to pump out kick ass games :)

MS...well, let's not talk about them. They have been focusing too much on Kinect

Sony was wise to focus Move @ GDC, and more games in E3. Kevin Butler was awesome.
Nintendo killed me off as a fan, I didnt even watch, but the Sony portion was good, I havent watched the Microsoft part yet
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v91/drthdrg11/Innovation.jpg

Sony Playstation has another dildo attachment for it's system.

Here is my refrence
Dildo with a lightbulb on the end. Great so you can stick it in your girlfriend and she can be a Christmas tree.
Tsurayu wrote...
Dildo with a lightbulb on the end. Great so you can stick it in your girlfriend and she can be a Christmas tree.

Lol I thought the same thing when I saw it