Stickies

Gamer ID's - Now with Masterlist Multipayer games are fun. From Xbox Live Gamertags to World of Warcraft character names. Any ID related to a game can be posted in here for other people to see and add. If at any time yo…

Topics

Alien Swarm [Free on steam] So upon starting up steam to see if there was anything new or cool I found that Alien Swarm a top down shooter feeling somewhat like…
StarCraft 2 Gamer ID If this thread exist, sorry. Please close it. If it doesn't here goes. Since the game has been out for a while, I'd figure I might get some Fakku members to join in and have some friendly …
[Egis] Reversible [Animated H-Game] This game is Not Translated …
[Non-H] Super Cosplay War Ultra: Genkai Toppa Thumbnail
[Non-H] Super Cosplay War Ultra: Genkai Toppa Super Cosplay War Ultra: Genkai Toppa -This Game IS NOT TRANSLATED- …
Slave Maker Haven't seen a thread about it and even if it isn't japanese it's a pretty fun game. Well...it was to me anyway. Just made Kasumi into a cumslut. With her help I'm gonna turn all the others into…
Code Geass Hangyaku no lelouch Follow the original story of Code Ge…
Silent Hill 8 Footage from E3 2010..looks better then Homecoming at least....DARE TO DREAM !!!
HARDEST BOSS BATTLES!!! this just popped out of my head this morning... I've been playing ff12 for 3 times now, and this idea just came to me... Spoiler:…
Favorite game on the N64? Good times. What were your favorites? Mine personally were Mischief Makers and Diddy Kong Racing. …
Help with RE2 on the PS3 Downloaded RE2 on my PS3. Beat the game with Leon. At this point if it was the original game, I'd switch discs to play as Claire right? Well I DL'd it. I try to select the 'Sw…
Cure Mate Club Thumbnail
Cure Mate Club Not Translated Official …
What's with this tier business? I was playing Smash Bros. with some friends and we did a random battle. My friend got Ganondorf and he came in last place. He then said, "That doesn't count because Ganondorf is bottom tier." I was li…
[Yuzusoft][MU] Bra-Ban! ~The Bonds of Melody~ Thumbnail
[Yuzusoft][MU] Bra-Ban! ~The Bonds of Melody~ This game is not translated …
CoH to become F2P http://kotaku.com/5554062/company-of-heroes-is-back-sort-of Company of Heroes Online - the free-to-play version of the class…
Cant decide... Well i've been thinking about buying a 360 for awhile now yet never really wanted to due to the hardware issues and constant reports of RRoDs. I'd love to have one since I already have the Wii and ps3…
[Yuzusoft][MU] Natsuzora Kanata Thumbnail
[Yuzusoft][MU] Natsuzora Kanata This game is not translated …
[Yuzusoft][MU] Natsuzora Kanata This game is not translated Game Synopsis There …
World of Warcraft anyone? Hello, I have always been a fan of fakku and have just never registered. However I was recently wondering if anyone on here plays much Wow. I myself am just starting to get back into it after ab…