Stickies

Gamer ID's - Now with Masterlist Multipayer games are fun. From Xbox Live Gamertags to World of Warcraft character names. Any ID related to a game can be posted in here for other people to see and add. If at any time yo…

Topics

What Is Your favorite RPG? What is your favorite RPG? Mine is Final Fantasy 4(or 2 on the snes)
Favorite Game Controller EVER !! Simple question "Whats your favorite game controller ever?". Whether it be on a gaming system , or on your Pc ,which is the one you love the most? For me its gotta be the old saturn …
PSP Games. The video game topics are all about video game consoles and computers, but not about the portable gaming device. So, your favorite PSP games. The best PSP games. Name 'em all.
[ Poll ] What consoles you got? Im really curious on what/how many consoles [new gen] people have... no im not starting a flame war, im genuinely curious and i enjoy all consoles. feel free to list w.e 'old' consoles you…
Running PS2 games on a PS3. Only the original 60gb or 20gb have full PS2 hardware built in which they can play any PS2 game. Some early 80gb PS3s have half the PS2 hardware built in so those have less compatibility. See here: …
Funniest glitches you've ever come across Donkey Kong Country 1, The Dk humping glitch, you can find this on Youtube "Best DKC glitch ever" Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, when you fall through the ground and you somehow end up were you …
Gunz the Duel~ Lets Play~! Thumbnail
Gunz the Duel~ Lets Play~! oh my~ me ish gone for a long time~ hnn~ i've been spending my time playing this game.. and thought of posting something here~ well i wish there was~ Okay~ some of you i think …
Kabod Online Global open beta right now. Just thought I'd let you guys know about the game.…
cannot play certain VNS advice please? part of it has to do with this thread https://www.fakku.net/viewtopic.php?t=49959 did a system restore, restored all my files changed regional settings the vns i cannot play …
The L button on my DS broke It doesn't respond when I press the button. Anyone got any ideas (Do not suggest licking it slightly because I tried that and from what I hear that only brings harm)
is it just me how many of you guys and girls dont like rape of any kind in visual novels (p.s. i hate rape)
Monster Hunter Diary: Poka Poka Airu Village a MonHun game about the cute Airus(Felynes). in this game,we became the Felynes and do the quest,farming,mining,fishing,catching bugs and piggie racing. if i'm not wrong.in order to upgrad…
Patapon Thumbnail
Patapon I cant believe there was no thread for this (that ive checked) well anyway, Patapon is a rythym game for the PSP, It got game of the month in EGM and is one of the PSPs most popular games, and the thi…
[ Poll ] Zerg vs Terran vs Protoss Who is the strongest, coolest and the badest race in both Starcraft I and Starcraft II? Spoiler:…
Harvest Moon Bazaar Just recently came out in the US. Anyone else get it? Wifi anyone?
Mafia II Thumbnail
Mafia II Once upon a time, in the year of 2002, Illusion Softworks released a game called Mafia. The game quickly became a hit among fans of the genre, and many of us that was not fans before quickly became on…
PS move I'm in Indonesia rite now, and Singapore's gonna be the first SEA country to get it, on September 15th, thinking of getting it while visiting my friend there... Are any of you planning on …