Stickies

Gamer ID's - Now with Masterlist Multipayer games are fun. From Xbox Live Gamertags to World of Warcraft character names. Any ID related to a game can be posted in here for other people to see and add. If at any time yo…

Topics

Victorious Boxers for Wii Anyone interested in the new Ippo game for Wii? The PS2 game was pretty fun but probably not worth buying unless you found it in a bargain bin. I didn't really like the boxing on Wii sports, but this …
Heavenly Sword I'm palying it right now and its pretty fun, especially if you liked God of War. I recommend.
PSP: BLEACH HEAT THE SOUL 4 Anyone here have play/try the game. …
Folklore Did anyone pick up their copy today? I did and so far it's pretty fun. Havn't gotten that far, only on chapter 1 of Ellen's story.
Japanese and halo 3 dont mix.. i i only say this because i own on everyone i have played from japan. not to say that they totally suck but the ownage is epic at times :>.
anybody remember simcopter anyone remember simcopter i was looking through my old pc game box and found it and love it but barely runs on vista anyone have any suggestions and ps if ya played share your favorite random ass happ…
Gamesbeyond yes i no we're not supposed give links to sites but its a really good game site!, non-hentai, anime games, games based on bleach and naruto are espicially popular there ppl program games and put…
.Hack//G.U. Vol. 3 Redemption Help (May contain Spoilers) I know most of you wont read this because you are playing halo 3, i still need help for those of you stranded without a 360, like myself. In vol 3 i cannot figure out how to use the key item "cheat co…
P3 So, whose playing this right now? Hehe, the loli at the shrine kissed me XD. …
what are some good Wii games? I'm looking forward to getting zelda TP and smash bros when it's out, maybe victorious boxers depending on how it looks after there's more info on it and definitely the new Tales of Symphonia game in …
[ Poll ] Quake 4 anyone? I don't care if the game is 2 years old. It's f**king awesome. Who has it? I've only gotted it quite recently, it's cool. I like. Go buy it. Jump on IRC if you have any problem…
7 Hearts anybody heard of it? its a mmorpg just started playing and they have pretty good players and a nice fourm they actually help u get started if u ask nicely :) http://sevenhearts.net/news.as…
Mass Effect Anybody else getting hyped up about this game? I'm expecting big things from this title, and if any gaming company can pull it off it's Bioware.
Upgrading computer today.. What games to get? Minsc wants you to recommend some games. Finally upgrading CPU, Ram, Hard-drive and Graphics Card. Don't hold back, what's the best games to get? (Hentai and non-hentai!)…
World in Conflict Hmm I got yesterday (collectors edition which comes witha certified piece of Berlin Wall lol) but im only a few misions in.. Anyone else playing yet?
Xentar Knights i wish they'd animate this one X3 lots of parodies, random sex and Desmond, the hero cursed with bad odor and lack of size although ironically, is blessed with a charm that gets him a lot …
CoD 4 beta who has been playing the beta and what are your thoughts on it? I thought this game was going to blow until i heard you could lvl up in it and get new skills. the game looks awsome and i l…
Doom When you hear the word, when you read the word, when you feel the word, what comes into your mind? You could post a pic if you know what I'm talking about :wink:
[ Poll ] Which is better? TeaTime's RealTime Lovers: Love Death or Illusion's SchoolMate