PSP 1000 VS Newer Models

Pages Prev12
The PsP 1000 users are right, it's better.

Though it's hard to find one right now though.
I have a PSP3000, but apparently it's really hard to hack. Not going to bother with that though, as I don't have the knowledge to do so. I got it because it was the newest and it probably has the biggest battery. I read a bit about it though, and there aren't as many differences between the three models compared to the different DS models.
Kaimax Best Master-San
Haburi-Chan wrote...
I have a PSP3000, but apparently it's really hard to hack. Not going to bother with that though, as I don't have the knowledge to do so. I got it because it was the newest and it probably has the biggest battery. I read a bit about it though, and there aren't as many differences between the three models compared to the different DS models.

Lol, the PSP 3000 is still one the development table for the Hacking team. The only 3000 that are hackable is the early 3000 model with a FW lower than 5.03.

Series 1000 AKA FAT PSP, has the largest battery capacity, Size matters lol.

Yup, There's no significant differences in the 3 models
shinji_ikari Mustn't Run Away...
The new models of ANY SONY GAME SYSTEM fail in comparison to the original...*points hate filled glare at PS3 Slim*
I rather the PSP 1000 not for its specs but its size. I feel safe when holding it. Makes me wish there was a PSP that's game gear size.
Screw it, keeping my 1000.

Thanks guys, I appreciate all the suggestions.
Joe-kun wrote...
Screw it, keeping my 1000.

Thanks guys, I appreciate all the suggestions.

You sir are a wise man indeed.
I had a 1000 but traded it for a white 3000. All I do is play the normal UMDs from time to time (Not big on handhelds) and works fine. Only issue I have is the battery is shit.
Pages Prev12