Sengoku Rance

KPiC.valkee wrote...
If I were able to clear a character then expel him/her, would it be recorded in the "game progress report"?

for 1, you lose the +2 points for the character clear...
as for the game progress report... it gets recorded~ but i think you need to clear the game for it to sink in
Zenith wrote...
I stumbled upon the Kenshin route!
dawww =3

what event (???) did you chose to go to kenshin's route?
Reinox wrote...
Zenith wrote...
I stumbled upon the Kenshin route!
dawww =3

what event (???) did you chose to go to kenshin's route?

you will choose a purple event in Sado-having a picnic with kenshin
Okay, I have trouble installing. I did sucessfully install it but when I load the game, I can see the miko dancing but suddenly:

Forum Image: http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/6504/errorya.png

Can anyone help me?
set your system locale to japanese. Those funny symbols are there because your windows can't interpret Kanji properly.
We can attack Little Princess even if we use Chaos. And Ogawa Kentarou will go to their side if Little Princess come to Demon Army...

How I can get a cavalry army? Moko said that she want to see a cavalry with 3000 troops but I can't capture any cavalry.
Capture cavalry unit while fighting against Takeda House, also you might want to use Draft Paper (+100 Troops), Recruitment Discount Ticket and Popularity Staff (might as well Cat-Mannequin item)
KURO L LAWLIET wrote...
I'm using cheat engine and all of the army's troops become 9999

But I still lose to Little Princess, the Demon King... (Yes, I got the demon king route T_T)

i stumbled upon a save file that has 999 national power, 9999999 gold, 999 satisfaction, 999 of every item in the game except special items, e.g. the emperor sword, emperor ring, nikkou sword etc., also every special characters unlock for you(not in game characters, no family bonuses though)

Hows that route is it as hard as they say it is?
2se4 wrote...
zhongxian wrote...
KPiC.valkee wrote...
XuanHearts wrote...
Where should I attack to encounter Agidere? She almost never attacks my army (Only twice if you add the blitz).

I think its when after the Shimazu brothers complain to the big headed apostle about reinforcements.

i have already got Agidere but i cant clear her even if i reach trust 7
but still cannot see the h scene got any idea what gone wrong??

Attack Africa and win once, after u win click "Agidere the Amazoness" then after a bit u will see a scene where Rance is having sex with her and tries to get her to love him, she says she will only love him if u make her have the most troops

after i win once i still only see "Amazon warrior: Agidere"
even after i win the whole south africa still the same
zhongxian wrote...
2se4 wrote...
zhongxian wrote...
KPiC.valkee wrote...
XuanHearts wrote...
Where should I attack to encounter Agidere? She almost never attacks my army (Only twice if you add the blitz).

I think its when after the Shimazu brothers complain to the big headed apostle about reinforcements.

i have already got Agidere but i cant clear her even if i reach trust 7
but still cannot see the h scene got any idea what gone wrong??

Attack Africa and win once, after u win click "Agidere the Amazoness" then after a bit u will see a scene where Rance is having sex with her and tries to get her to love him, she says she will only love him if u make her have the most troops

after i win once i still only see "Amazon warrior: Agidere"
even after i win the whole south africa still the same

Did you H her in Rance's room?
How do I lift Mouri's curse in the Emperor Race? Kenshin only needs to beat one participant to win, and Xavier has 98 points (gasp!)
Unfortunately you can't. If Mouri's curse is lifted he's no longer eligible for the race.

If you're short for people to fight, you might try backing up to an earlier save and have Kenshin (commander form) lose a fight every single round (she'll fight 3 assassins and get 3 points each time she loses). If you go back far enoguh, I think you can get 60 points this way before xavier wins, thus Kenshin (solo) only needs to win two fights.

Also, just for the record, if you want to de-curse Mouri, it must be done before your path is determined.
Is there an alternative possibility? There's also Keikoku and Okita Nozomi. I can't find either of them.
Nope.

Okita, Gon, and Yuzuhara need to be in the party in order to fight them. If you happen to have gon in your prison, but don't know how to get him out, you need to recruit Sakamoto Ryouma first, then you can recruit Gon.

The Shimazu brother and the Long-white haired guy are found by suzume and you need to own the property at the right time in order to find/fight them.

Baba Shouen is available through event.

I have no idea how to fight the other guys. I dunno if Kenshin would be able to beat Masamune even if she were level capped. I also don't know if he's even really fightable. I've never tried taking the one-eyed house while in the emperor's race (he might be invincable like mouri) nor have I recruited him before the race started.
KURO L LAWLIET wrote...
We can attack Little Princess even if we use Chaos. And Ogawa Kentarou will go to their side if Little Princess come to Demon Army...

How I can get a cavalry army? Moko said that she want to see a cavalry with 3000 troops but I can't capture any cavalry.

dispatch a commander with the ability "Defeated warrior hunt"

and when in battle, make sure that you only eliminate cavalry

the chances of capture is 85%

and the troops numbers....... you know the trick

oh an btw, if your'e only fighting the demon army or youkai army,,,

its too late..... they don't recruit cavalry...i think.. u should capture a cavalry while the takeda still exist

and reserved it for that event
i talk to skamoto ryoma at izumo then go to the dungeon but at level 6 i didnt see the youkai that is suppose to appear there in order to lift mori cures what should i do??
i'm in emperor's race,

how do i capture baba shoun
It's gonna be tough if you really want him to join your country (use commanders with the "defeated warrior hunt" ability, but make sure they are all strong enough).
But I would just level Kenshin up and beat him and conquer Takeda. I sacrificed 4 pieces of land before beating Baba and conquering the Takeda HQ.

Just finished the Kenshin route; I'm surprised I finished this one before even unlocking the Yamamoto route or the Nanjo Ran route >.>

EMPEROR KENSHIN IS GODLIKE
zhongxian wrote...
i talk to skamoto ryoma at izumo then go to the dungeon but at level 6 i didnt see the youkai that is suppose to appear there in order to lift mori cures what should i do??

If I remember,you will have to choose an event where ryoma and rance will ask 3G about that youkai and the curse, and if you dont, it wont appear in lvl 6 of the dungeon at Izumo. You probably can find the event in Owari.

Zenith wrote...

Just finished the Kenshin route; I'm surprised I finished this one before even unlocking the Yamamoto route or the Nanjo Ran route >.>

I dont even think they're locked. there are just some requirements in order to enter it.

sifian_ wrote...
I have no idea how to fight the other guys. I dunno if Kenshin would be able to beat Masamune even if she were level capped. I also don't know if he's even really fightable. I've never tried taking the one-eyed house while in the emperor's race (he might be invincable like mouri) nor have I recruited him before the race started.

You can defeat Masamune. have Kenshin wear the Guts Armor and has an atk 9. I've tried it :)
who has some emperor's note in English?

mine is all written is japanesse