Sengoku Rance

Well heres a torrent of one courtesy of piratebay.

http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/6336260/Sengoku_Rance_-_H-Game_-_Eroge_-_Full_Game
donut54 wrote...
If anyone can re-upload this I'd be really happy. I can't find any downloads or torrents anywhere.

Man you're not using the search function properly.
And my MF links still work.
623 FAKKU QA
Does anyone know if the Dragonfly Cutter (+50% counterattack damage) stacks with the passive ability Counterattack 1 and 2 (+30 and 60% respectively)? I have the item on Mouri Teru, but it doesn't seem like the combo does as much damage as it should.
[color=red]I think Dragonfly Cutter stack with CounterAttack skill. But I'm not sure which stats that affects the reflect damage, is it STR or anything else?

Anyway, which route is the easiest one if you want to beat Orochi?
I think Kenshin's would be the appropriate and easier one.
hentairella wrote...
I think Kenshin's would be the appropriate and easier one.

[color=red]....Wait what?

I recall you can't open the dungeon at Kenshin's route
Spoiler:
[color=red]Until Kenshin becomes Japan's emperor and removed Demon Xavier's soul from Nobunaga. Besides, you will fight Demon Xavier few floors before the final floor at Orochi Dungeon
Oh... Man... Sorry bad advice. If you want to be able to stall long enough, Ran's.
[color=red]Orochi on True route turn 97

>Trio Takeda + Kentarou + Souun + Uruza (well I want to start with tons of buff)
>Suddenly Orochi use his mutherfucking ulti at first turn
>Panic
>Managed to beat him with Kenshin and Mouri Teru left.

What I hate from Ran route is, that damn Shimazu keep stealing mah woman.
Really? I don't seem to have a problem with my generals running off.
Then again my list has a bunch of dickheads and I've been preparing for the Ran route so all the ladies are either at Pink or Blue.
Well there's the true route as well but usually I'm super OP there and the demon army can't touch me, command fans do great work at sorting out the territories problem as well.
cant play sengoku rance... system 4.0 error
all links dead... including torrent
I can't get a single one of these links to work...
Take a look around the user uploads section first. You might just find what you're looking for. Mediafire links for it are all still functional.
Already installed the game, thank you very much ^^
now i'm going to finish this within my holiday
hey i just read in alicesoft website that if you get shibata to trust first before ranmaru, there would eventually be optional events coming out that could lead to a game over, so I was just wondering if anyone has ever encountered those optional events and what actually happens in those options.
jhencalix wrote...
hey i just read in alicesoft website that if you get shibata to trust first before ranmaru, there would eventually be optional events coming out that could lead to a game over, so I was just wondering if anyone has ever encountered those optional events and what actually happens in those options.

I believe Katsue converts rance to the ways of the lolicon or something along those lines. It has been years but I remember it being fairly amusing. Not as good as the rance gender change game over but definitely up there.
solanin wrote...
jhencalix wrote...

I believe Katsue converts rance to the ways of the lolicon or something along those lines. It has been years but I remember it being fairly amusing. Not as good as the rance gender change game over but definitely up there.

lol that is definitely a sight to see. Rance becoming a lolicon. I'd try to get that game over i guess lol
English Patch link is dead D:
What is the latest english patch? I have 1.01, and when I install it with the english patch, half of the menus are still in japanese. I've searched for about an hour to see what I could do. If anyone can offer insight, that would be appreciated.