Fall 2009 Anime Season

Shakugan no Shana III isn't going to be for at least another season. Something about recapping the story and reintroducing the characters with OVA's before starting a new season.
All right, Railgun and DtB! Additionally, the second season of Haruka certainly took a long time.
Man.... this season sucks.(for me at least) Very little animes of interest.
OMGhmRjklasdBBQ!

A Certain Scientific Railgun and Fairytail!!!!! *creams pants*
more queen's blade! will they introduce the other characters (and probably show their breasts as well)? :P
Only thing that looks good to me is to aru kagaku no choudenjibou...
hum... waited so long for the sec season of couple animes such as white album, koihime muso....
heaven's lost property it's gonna be awesome,if anyone has a chance to watch the manga for that serie, he's gonna love it! the main character it's like a perverted god!
but im not looking forward for fairy tail even though the manga is good, feels like watching one piece......(cuz seems like the original author was the assistant of Eiichirō Oda while they are making one piece....)
Kampfer and Darker than Black 'Comet of gemini' will be my top list.
atomickeyblade wrote...
I just hope Fairy Tail does better than Rave

Agreed :(
DEAR GOD YES!! FAIRY TAIL IS FINALLY COMING TO ANIME!! w000000000t!! also pretty excited about heaven´s lost property and Nogizaka. Although I´ve never heard of either but the summary makes it seem pretty gud. can´t wait!
Can't wait for Darker than black and Fairy either.
hmm they finally making a fairy tail anime. I been following the manga since about chapter 50, but now that they are making another epic anime i hope it does well
woot! Dynasty Warriors got an anime!
jungle emperor leo is it a follow up or remake i rember an anime about a white lion named leo from a really long time ago
Definitely gonna check out Kimi no Todoke and Fairy Tail. Might watch InuYasha, but it's iffy...
at last inu yasha has an ending, but i do hope its a good one, not another unsolved mystery . . . .
They are making the anime version of Winter Sonata? Interesting. Even though I never saw the original drama.
Excellent, a nice mix of shojou and action. Fairy Tail and Kampfer should be great! Kimi no Todoke and Sasameki koto might be good as well. So glad they are carrying on Natsu no Arashi though.
another season to look forward too of great anime...XD
Thx for supplying the chart.
Can't bloody wait for railgun