Fall 2009 Anime Season

Seems like Shakugan No Shana III missing...
I'm unhappy with that but the new one like kinda interesting to watch too..
Not just Shakugan but Zero no Tsukaima season 4 as well :(

Well atleast there's Nogizaka Haruka 2 :D FTW!
zomgs lol stich2 haha
awesome... now my "animes-to-watch" list went up again... gotta write them down... thanks a bunch on the info...

you can go here too if you want some information on the said animes by this coming fall... animeph - fall 2009
Wtf?! No Black Lagoon Season 3 yet? I am disappointed.

Either way there are some I am looking forwards to and hopefully they won't disappoint. I am getting ready for all the fillertasticness that is sure to come with fairy tale.
kenjiharima wrote...
I'll stick to Queens Blade for now.

Gonna watch the others for laters...

But man there are too many MOE animes this fall.

right holy crap 10+ moe anime
- Asura Cryin' 2

- A Certain Scientific Railgun

- Queen's Blade 2

- White Album 2

And I hope they'll also air Strike Witches 2 and Kanokon 2 in time
Looking forward for Kampfer, Nogizaka Haruka 2, Nyan Koi, Shin Koihime Musou, and probably 11eyes as well.

What a busy season...
Phew... thanks for the list Jacob if not for that I prolly wouldn't know what new anime to watch since I've been pretty behind on watching anime for a while.
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
Trapeze
Armed Librarians
Winter Sonata

Are the three I pick.
Wow am I going to be busy this fall....there are a lot of shows that I will be watching. D:
lol omg i'm looking forward to 14 of those anime.
Regarding the upcoming "Shakugan no Shana" to be released, can anyone inform me as to whether or not the OAV announced is what we're perceiving as the third season? Or will a third season following up the events of SnS II be released along with the OAV?

My head was spinning a bit after I found out about the OAV a few minutes ago. Please don't leave us hanging on the TV series with an ending like that, J.C.!
Holy Cow.......its already there........
So many great animes to come > . <

And Lilo and Stitch ?!?

XD
Awesome! Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu Season 2! I'm going to keep an eye for that one.
OMFG!! Fairy Tail plx xD im waiting for this anime.. the manga is great.. makes me laugh a lot higly recommendable
Stitch 2! X3
Looking forward to a certain scientific rail gun. Loved To Aru Majutsu no Index, and was sad when they ended it so stupidly/abruptly.. plus Misaka is awsome!
yay looking forward to the new darker than black although the first season seemed to end pretty 'finally' so maybe it'll follow different characters