Fall 2009 Anime Season

All the titles in Row 4 interest me. My fanservice radar is detecting large amounts of boobs and pantyshots. :D
Gambler wrote...
All the titles in Row 4 interest me. My fanservice radar is detecting large amounts of boobs and pantyshots. :D

And the "censorship" that goes along with their broadcasting stations. :razz:
hermitVI wrote...
Gambler wrote...

And the "censorship" that goes along with their broadcasting stations. :razz:

One can always look forward to the Blu-ray or DVD release. I am a patient bear. :D

AT-X did not fare too badly with Queen's Blade season 1. Juuden-chan wasn't censored to hell and back either... at least for now.
Interesting Lineup.

RotTK Animu = intriguing.

Railgun = Fuckwin.
Where the fuck is Little Bursters???? D:
I need to see white album I want to see what will happen next.
I'm really excited about Fairy Tail, since I've been catching up with the manga as of late. I'm also going to check out Kobato, Kimi No Todoke, Sasameki Koto, and Nyah Koi.

MAYYYYBEEE Inuyasha if I'm feeling nostalgic...maybe.

Deathmatcher wrote...
Where the fuck is Little Bursters???? D:

I agree. Wasn't that announced for the fall?
Can't wait to see Kimi no Todoke, and Nyan Koi!

Looks like a great season!
I can't wait for the new Inuyasha series :3
i love you jacob.
i am so loving this list of animes to come.
i might just start watching again. :o
Ohhh the new Inuyasha is all that I'm interested in. I've got so many animes to watch that are done I can wait till these ones get a little farther before I start to watch them.
The only ones that caught my interest was letter bee and inuyasha
woah 11eyes is being made into an anime...
cool...
Looking forward to InuYasha, And Railgun!!
But Fairy Tail? Damn, I have been hitting the roof since I learnt they were making it into an Anime :P
Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu seems pretty good, as does Heaven's Lost Property. Guess I'll be busy next season...
I don't really see anything I feel like watching... kind of a disappointment.

-Grim
Looks like this is going to be a hell of a season for Anime Upcoming. I can see a lot of old faces in there, specially some from our contest from last year hope to see them this year as well. I am really looking forward to this season. Thnx for the update. :D
"Stitch 2"

Three letters. W.T.F.

Didn't know the Japanese knew about Stitch in the first place.
I just hope Fairy Tail does better than Rave