FAKKU Version 4

Wow, 6 years. I feel bad for not being as active as I used to be and lurking a lot, but I like having been able to see FAKKU! Grow over the years :D. Awesome new design.

Jacob wrote...
GodofAethism wrote...
Question: Will there be achievements related to fapping?

Answer: Yes.

FAKKU! API for dongles confirmed!
Jacob wrote...
You can now give reputation more than once per day, but only once per post

You're inviting abuse. People will boost themselves and people will negrep everyone just for fun.

The "once per post" is smart though.
Time flies by so quickly :')
Everything seems awsome and congrats on 6 years
2 years in Fakku and counting.. It's my honor to be a member of this community and to continue reading more doujins. I hope I can get along with you guys for many years to come! :D
3 achievements just as I sign in to the newly improved Fakku!

My e-dick is gonna get so huge~
is there an achievement list? looks great.
I'll be sure to report bugs as quickly as I can.
whoa! i've got 3 achievements (5 years, pollster, and 100 posts)! great update! :D
Kadushy Douchebag
Congrats Fakku!
Early this morning I decided to get on fakku! and catch up on some reading. however the site was down for maintenance, I was sad. However I see now it was well worth the wait! I have no complaints only many thank you(s)
PorygonPowah Genuine Lumberjack
3 years as a lurker, 2 active, I'm happy to see the site prospering ^^ 6 more years of glorious fapping!
KPT wrote...
Wow, 6 years. I feel bad for not being as active as I used to be and lurking a lot, but I like having been able to see FAKKU! Grow over the years :D. Awesome new design.

Jacob wrote...
GodofAethism wrote...
Question: Will there be achievements related to fapping?

Answer: Yes.

FAKKU! API for dongles confirmed!

KPT! I'm happy to see you're still around. You've literally watched FAKKU grow from nothing into the monster it is today. And me along with it.
congrats man
I, too, just wanted to see Asuka naked back then.

Good job, Jacob! Hope you continue your path to being awesome!
Only been here a year. But fakku is my home and will stay that way
Only been here about 4 of those size years, lurked for a year, then lurked some more just to be a leecher.

Here's to hoping for another glorious 4 more years and then some, Fakku!

I'll always visit the booth in anime boston as well to show some love.

Stay Golden, Ponyboy. Stay golden.
Only Been in this Awesome Community for more than 1 year and will continue to do so this is the best website EVER! Thanks for letting us Enjoy it more with your very awesome upgrades/features Jacob-sama! ^^
Thanks for the 3 yrs of Fakku (for me)
Hey Jacob , Great Job keeping up fakku up to date and trying to fix it for us all these years :D
i got a 100 post Achievement and a 2 year one xD making me Wish i had registered back in 2009 when i start coming to ur site first xD then i had a 5 year one :P

btw if u can reAdd quick reply that can be cool :D
and also tnx again for Download links :D ( i were using them already tho by adding /download at end of links xD )