[Locked] Happy Holidays with a 2012 End-of-Year Mega Giveaway!

I'm thankful for my folks, who keep feeding me even though I burn through copious amounts of food.
I am thankful for my good friends and this awesome site.
I'm thankful for being alive and being born into a great family. thankful for meeting the friends that i have today AND thank you fakku and the community for being there 'coz without you i'll always be sexually frustrated LOL :P.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR. ^_^
I'm pretty thankful for the fact that this site is still up...it's my go-to site for fappage! Lol. I've always lurked, but I've never actually created an account, so voila!

Cheers, folks.
First of all I'm Thankful for both of my Parents because after all without them I wouldn't be here typing this comment.
2nd I'm thankful to FAKKU for giving me awesome Doujins to read and Fap to.
And lastly I would like to Thank PaulXion for writing his Epic Muv Luv Alternative FanFiction Novel, cause he made Muv luv Alternative an even more Epic Visual Novel with his now currently 67 Fucking Chapters of Epic Muv Luv goodness, truly for a FanFiction novel to have reached that much chapter I fully appreciate what his doing for us Muv Luv Fans, so if his reading this comment I would like to Thank him for all his hard work, That is All.
I'm thankful for everything that leads up to me being here.
also for jacob and fakku.
I'm thankful for so many things and people. Mostly, I'm thankful for everyone who tolerated me in their life, haha. I'm thankful for mostly everything, though I rarely show my appreciation; I'm mostly subtle about it. In short, I'm thankful for everything that kept me alive until now.
I am thankful for the Interwebs: a truly wonderful entity.
Well, I am thankful for a lot of things. Mainly the fact my latest surgery didn't kill me.
The fact I have a job and am able to attend college despite my crappy health. Also , fakku.
Thank you all for the great community. I come here for the humor on the message boards almost as often as I do the hentai.
I'm just thankful for the fact that I'm alive, I'm healthy and I have friends and family who care for and about me.
I'm thankful for my life. That is all. Simple as that.
O wow those are some awesome prizes.
Being thankful for something? Its really difficult where to start off.
Hentai is good for you and it will increase my lifespan ,for real.
Thanks to this site now i believe in miracles, 2 reasons.
1) made IRL friends via this site
2)Forum Image: http://thumbnails101.imagebam.com/22910/5c5a91229095981.jpg

I just hope this site never dies
I am thankful for how amazing this site has been all these years, you rock fakku!
I am thankful for the boundless imaginations of all artists and the beauty they bring to this world, either in drawing, music, sculpture, or any other medium. Creativity is the mark of progress. Progress, by its very definition, can only be beneficial in the long-run.
I am thankful for being able to get married this past fall, being smoke-free since 2000, and still have a love to teach children.
im thankful for all my parents have done to me even thou iv only been a spoiled brat n causing problems in the past. and for discovering this awsome site ^.^ cheers!!!! happy new year peeps
I'm thankful for just being alive!
I'm thankful for having someone who cares for me, and for someone whom I can care for.
I'm thankful for the chance to win some henti :]
I'm thankful for life, even though there are bad days I am still thankful. Life is amazing and I'm glad to have my family and friends to share it with.