[Locked] Happy Holidays with a 2012 End-of-Year Mega Giveaway!

Among being thankful that I still haven't died from my lungs acting up as they have for years, I'm thankful that I have all my family and we're still able to eat. I'm also thankful for the year in Japan I was able to have where I met the woman I love, who I was lucky enough to meet again a few months ago.

Happy New Year Fakku!
What I am thankful for this year would be all the friends I have made even though none are actually from Fakku.

I would like to thank Fakku for keeping this site well managed and organized. The hours I spend reading(Mostly fapping) are a real joy and pleasure. (Never thought I'd get into NTR but there is a charm to it.)

I am looking forward to a great new year and some new experiences. 2013 feels like a good year so I have faith and feel lucky enough to enter this c: Good luck everyone and keep fapping.
Thankful for the newly single life.
I'm thankful for my job and house. They have treated me well.
I'm tahnkfor for gettin to see my parents fir the first time in about 8 years, and that the family differences have finally been left behind :)
What am I happy for in my life? Hmm

Well you could say I'm happy for being healthy, not poor and overall taken care of. I'm happy for doing good in school and for having hobbies like reading manga or watching anime, playing video games, partying like any other teen... Let's just call it I'm happy for being MYSELF
I'm thankful for the good and bad in my life. The good because, well it's good and the bad for making me appreciate the good in my life.
I am thankful for all the Doujinshi (: I am thankful for Fakku being free and awesome :D
What I'm thankful for? The great life I've got, and the conditions which I have, the friends/family, and society status. Being able to purchase (most things) whenever I want and have the opportunity to be myself without having to worry too much.

AND YES> I ENJOY POSTING late
Nikon FAKKU Old Guard
Thanks to everyone for entering! Winners will be announced this week.