[Locked] Happy Holidays with a 2012 End-of-Year Mega Giveaway!

Nikon FAKKU Old Guard
Hey all, happy holidays!

We want to thank you all from the bottom of our hearts for being the backbone of FAKKU. Without you, we'd be no more than one of the many random hentai websites on the internet and not the amazing community we are. As a thanks for helping to make us what we are today, we'd like to offer you the chance to win one of 4 Prize Packages. All you have to do to win is to post once in this thread and let us know what in life you're thankful for. For each prize package, one winner will be chosen at random and will receive one of the packages pictured below for a total of 4 winners. Here's a look at what we have to offer you:

Prize Pack 1:

1309494-6E8PHJW.jpg

Septem Charm Magical Kanan, Volumes 1-4
Welcome to Pia Carrot, Volumes 1-3
Welcome to Pia Carrot 2, Volumes 1-3
Weather Woman, JAV
Hard, hentai manga (Japanese)

Prize Pack 2:

1309495-O6NKQE1.jpg

Dving Luv, Volumes 1-4
Romance is in the Flash of the Sword II, Volumes 1-6
Sumo Vixens, JAV
Hight Soup, hentai manga (Japanese)

Prize Pack 3:

1309496-WGTANQ8.jpg

Five Card, Volumes 1-4
The Bizarre Cage, Volumes 1-3
Inma Seiden, Volumes 1-3
The Ladies' Phone Club, JAV
Not For Sale, hentai manga (Japanese)

Prize Pack 4:

1309497-KQ5RZI5.jpg

Words Worth, Volumes 1-5
Immoral Sisters, Volumes 1-3
Boobalicious, Volumes 1+2
HentaiPalooza
Tokyo Decameron, JAV
Zekkyou-Jyuku, hentai manga (Japanese)

The contest will begin on Tuesday, Dec 25th and will end at the end of New Years Day, Tuesday, January 1st. Post in this thread and let us know why you're thankful and have a chance to win some awesome prizes.

Good luck!!
well, first of all, im thankful to god im still alive and fappin, to glorious based nippon and their great artist. and most of all, to based Fakku! for always and without fail, delivering our daily blessings[doujins]

merry x-mas and happy holidays everyone
:)
I am thankful for finding a character I can fully dedicate my life for.

Yukiko Amagi For Life!

Never have I found more joy in buying products of a character.
Well I'm grateful for everything in my life and while i may not have the best life i have a roof over my head, food in my fridge, a loving family, and access to the internet. So I'm happy for everything i have and i wouldn't trade it for anything.
Hanasaku i should just die
I am thankful for being blessed with such a great community in Fakku.
[size=12][/h]Im thankful that I have clean water and a house over my head. I am also thankful my parents raised me so well, because no matter what path I take in life, I know ill be rich in happiness and full of love. <3
I am thankful to my dearest mother and father, they raised me since I was born. Though their love is priceless, I owe them so much and hope I can pay back all the support they have given me throughout my life. This ones for them

Father
And
Mother
I
Love
You

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone!
I'm thankful for the epic doujins on this site... and the fact that I was able to find a job, for the little amount of time I had it.
im thankful for all the content on this site :D

and i want prize pack 4
I am thankful for Video games, Anime friends and the little things in between as a major part of my life. Plus I am thankful for living 21 years and just living my life to the fullest as best as I can possibly do despite the rough roads I encounter.

And thank you Fakku for around 2 - 3 years of quality doujins i read on my spare time...which i have way too much free time >.>
I, myself, am thankful for the few people I can entrust my life with in this world. The few people I can tell anything and know they will always be there.
I'm thankful that this sorry world is filled with such joy and art that is displayed upon this site. I am thankful for my job that allows me to pay for the internet and I'm most thankful to my old friend for showing me the wonders of hentai!!!
Hi Fakku. I'm thankful for being able to spend these holidays with my family, for getting by in college and still have time for fakku and anime, and most of all I'm thankful for internet. Merry Christmas
I'm thankful for my mother surviving from cancer, was some tough times but its passed us now.
I'm thankful for having a great family, letting me roam freely. And of course the mighty ones keeping this site alive.
I am thankful for the chance to go to a university and get a degree
I don't really have a lot of things to be very thankful for in my life, but the family and friends I have are the most special. And I'm happy with just that honestly.

And Merry Christmas everyone.
Xelgadis Ex Hentai Protagonist
I'm thankful for my Family whom they have always been there for me. And they have allowed me to make it as far as I have in life.
I'm thankful to be alive to enjoy these things in life =)
Well i'm thankful that i'm alive and saddened that i know through the multiverse theory i(or some version of me) would win one of these but must find a way for this not to be mailed at home.

Oh well, all is well.