We're back!

it seems that there are new features on the website. but where's the nosebleed nav link??
Fixed upvoting/downvoting comments.

Fixed not being able to delete posts/create accounts/submit forms.

And Nosebleed is not gone, it was always part of the forums here.
First of all, thank you for your job (now and before).
For the new things, I like the new layout for "related content".
Anyway, like others, I lack the possibility of a direct download: I hope it's just temporary.
I love the updates
The improvements are awesome but some things are failing like the appearance of buttons, some buttons don't work, no images section, no downloads page(scares me the most), and some other things.
Are you working on a mobile app? If so, when do you plan on releasing it? I would lode to have that app so I can blog and watch some fapping material. (>^0^)>
Still getting used to the new look but nice to see a new(?) environment
Can you please quickly put back the download page? I was excited when there was an upgrade to the site but the sudden disappearance of the ability to directly download some of the goodies was a huge shock and letdown. (Correct me if I'm wrong but there is no download page currently, right?)
I didn't see the download link, did fakku change its services?
how to download now? download links are gone!!! O_o
Excellent!! good job!!! n.n (Y)
I didnt see the download link and i can only see some doujinshi series from A-D
I still don't know how to do multi-tag searching.

And yes, I did just try "tag1 tag2" but that isn't working.
Forsooth! The Multi-tag search is online!!
Thanks for the multi-tag feature!
what happend to the image links
i dont understand how to use the multi tag search, could someone please show me?
Jacob wrote...
Thanks for pointing this out, there are probably a lot of old urls that don't redirect to the new ones properly. If you all post the important ones in this topic I can fix most of them.

Just checked all the links I have, they're pretty much all working. Thanks for working so hard :). The4 only other thing I've noticed thats off is the Doujinshi series section only goes into the D's to Dynasty Warriors.
There is no download link, where the download button ?
Well this epically sucks! My entire system of reading manga/doujinshi(and goal to one day have read every manga/doujinshi posted here) has been shot to hell by the loss of two key features in the maintenance.
Namely the removal of the download links, and the change from a system of giving the mangas/doujinshi numerically sequenced URLs to non-numerically sequenced URLs.

When I get behind in reading the new releases I download them and read them later, and I always download and keep the ones I can't stop fapping to for when I'm away from net access and times of site maintenance. When a huge release dump has pushed the last new release I've seen off of the front page I could decrement the Manga number in the URL until I hit something familiar to figure out what I missed. I also have a bunch of saved URLs of stuff I could not download that are now useless (T-T).

It is a bad idea to kill off the downloads as I seem to recall that this site has had failures involving data loss and some of the manga/doujinshi would have been lost were it not for files saved by the users.
It is also bad to kill off the numerical URL scheme, not only because it kills old links, but it also prevents using the numbers to navigate, and to keep track of the approximate number of releases this site has had(it is really quite an impressive number especially when I consider that it has more than doubled since I started visiting years back).

I'm all for improvements, but lets not sacrifice or mess up good things to gain improvements.

Jacob, please return these two things to how they were before the upgrade. I'm not sure how I'll navigate this site and enjoy all the great manga and doujinshi here now.