FAKKU Writers' Lounge

Cinia Pacifica Ojou-sama Writer
LF> someone who can QC our uber long RP writing because everyone are lazy ;-;
crazr wrote...
I don't really have too many qualms other than the overall strength aspect. It would seem that there is little hope for humanity if even the vampires' servants prove to be a considerable challenge. Though, you have yet to reveal humanity's arsenal, so I could be completely wrong!

I think the part that makes them so OP is that it seems like every single vampire is able to perform the "teaching". What if it was only possible to do by high-rank vampires? That way, there wouldn't be that many of the "taught" Vessels. Also, while humanity starts out pretty weak, the weaponry they could eventually find does get pretty good. Besides, just because they could have stuff like, say, baseball bats and such, doesn't make them that weak! The Brooklyn Smasher is a complete overkill (check it out on ZombieGoBoom).

crazr wrote...
My only other complaint is SR. Soul Reaper seems an odd choice for the name of a chemical substance. I can understand the choice, due to its effects of robbing a person of free will, but a name with relation to a type of poison might sound better.

Mhm, that seems like the most common complaint so far, and I fully understand why. I know I suck at doing names, and oh boy, what a shocker, this name's terrible as well. Thanks for the poison relation suggestion, though!
NotSoKaito wrote...
crazr wrote...
I don't really have too many qualms other than the overall strength aspect. It would seem that there is little hope for humanity if even the vampires' servants prove to be a considerable challenge. Though, you have yet to reveal humanity's arsenal, so I could be completely wrong!

I think the part that makes them so OP is that it seems like every single vampire is able to perform the "teaching". What if it was only possible to do by high-rank vampires? That way, there wouldn't be that many of the "taught" Vessels. Also, while humanity starts out pretty weak, the weaponry they could eventually find does get pretty good. Besides, just because they could have stuff like, say, baseball bats and such, doesn't make them that weak! The Brooklyn Smasher is a complete overkill (check it out on ZombieGoBoom).

crazr wrote...
My only other complaint is SR. Soul Reaper seems an odd choice for the name of a chemical substance. I can understand the choice, due to its effects of robbing a person of free will, but a name with relation to a type of poison might sound better.

Mhm, that seems like the most common complaint so far, and I fully understand why. I know I suck at doing names, and oh boy, what a shocker, this name's terrible as well. Thanks for the poison relation suggestion, though!

Not a problem at all! So... when will we see this lovely tale unfold?
Cinia Pacifica wrote...

So you want someone to go through and fix typos, grammar errors, that sort of thing? Also, is this a serious request? I honestly can't tell.
d(^_^)(^_^)d wrote...
Cinia Pacifica wrote...

So you want someone to go through and fix typos, grammar errors, that sort of thing? Also, is this a serious request? I honestly can't tell.

Actually I am willing to supply whoever that is willing - and has the time - with all the information they want so they can be on context and go through things - and as you have mentioned - fix them in all manners.

I'm pretty serious, but I didn't expect anyone to seriously respond considering their busy schedules, lel.
If Rise is talking about the Time Warriors RP, be warned that it is massive.
xninebreaker wrote...

What? England doc is like 1000 words rite
Cinia Pacifica wrote...
xninebreaker wrote...

You're missing about 4 zeros.
xninebreaker wrote...
Cinia Pacifica wrote...
xninebreaker wrote...

You're missing about 4 zeros.

e__e
If you'd like, I could take a crack at it after the the 19th (my last day of finals).
d(^_^)(^_^)d wrote...
If you'd like, I could take a crack at it after the the 19th (my last day of finals).

Sure, just make sure to PM me with your skype. If you have that anyway.
Sorry for the late reply.

Cinia Pacifica wrote...
Man Kingdom Hearts II was the shit. That game had so much content that I could only finish up to 88% of the contents. Too bad I had to start from KH II since the first installment was never out in my country (or hardly, for which I might've missed it). Then my PS2 broke and never really got the chance to play it again. Now I have the game downloaded, but I don't think I'll ever find the time to emulate it.

Yeah, there was a lot of additional things in that game. It improved so much from the first. There are things in the first that, when replaying (even months/years after the second), are always off-putting. The example that comes to mind is that you control the camera with L2 and R2 instead of the right analogue stick. It really messes with you.

[quote="d(^_^)(^_^)d']I remember trying to 100% that game. Fuck you, Jiminy Cricket.[/quote]

What were you missing? Was it the minigames? Or synthesis items? It was the minigames, wasn't it?
The Logophile wrote...
d(^_^)(^_^)d wrote...
I remember trying to 100% that game. Fuck you, Jiminy Cricket.

What were you missing? Was it the minigames? Or synthesis items? It was the minigames, wasn't it?

I guess "try" is a bit misleading. What I meant was, I never actually got 100%, but I was super close. All I needed to do was all the stuff with the coliseum. I stopped caring though.
I found a word that is almost every part of speech. The word: out. It is everything but a conjunction and determin(er/ative). Came so close.

d(^_^)(^_^)d wrote...
I guess "try" is a bit misleading.

You don't have to clarify. You wanted and tried regardless of how much you did.

What I meant was, I never actually got 100%, but I was super close. All I needed to do was all the stuff with the coliseum. I stopped caring though.

Yeah, the last 10 rounds of Hades Paradox are the worst. They have the most difficult enemies (barring maybe Cerberus and Hades) and they have a 1 vs. 4 bosses match.
The Logophile wrote...
Yeah, the last 10 rounds of Hades Paradox are the worst. They have the most difficult enemies (barring maybe Cerberus and Hades) and they have a 1 vs. 4 bosses match.

I think on the one attempt I did make, I lost on a round that had a timer or something like that? I don't know. It was years ago.
Xenon FAKKU Writer
Kingdom Hearts 2 was a fun game. Haven't beaten it, though I think my save file is right before Xemnas. Haven't touched it in years. I remember failing hard to try and take on Sephiroth. Maybe I should watch a youtube of it.

Anyway, I think I'll announce this to you guys. As of last week, I've officially become a manga tagger for Fakku. If you guys ever come across something that needs a tag, or one removed, just let me know and I'll be on it.
Xenon wrote...
Kingdom Hearts 2 was a fun game. Haven't beaten it, though I think my save file is right before Xemnas. Haven't touched it in years. I remember failing hard to try and take on Sephiroth. Maybe I should watch a youtube of it.

Anyway, I think I'll announce this to you guys. As of last week, I've officially become a manga tagger for Fakku. If you guys ever come across something that needs a tag, or one removed, just let me know and I'll be on it.

Wow, awesome! Good job, Xen!
Xenon wrote...

Congrats! Do you have any control over the artist tag? For instance if an artist's name has been mispelled and need correction?
Xenon FAKKU Writer
xninebreaker wrote...
Congrats! Do you have any control over the artist tag? For instance if an artist's name has been mispelled and need correction?

Yes, I can fix errors in artists, titles, collection names/groups, and even translators just in case they forget their own group. Just about anything you see on a manga page I can change. I just wouldn't do anything massive without consulting people first, like say an artist we had actually went by X when we were calling them Y the whole time, for example. Most of my work thus far has been making sure all uploads as they come in have the tags they should.

I am even technically able to upload, but I haven't tried that yet since I've never worked on any translations before, though if I have something that is missing from Fakku and I think it should be here, I'll try uploading it at the next convenience.
Xenon wrote...
xninebreaker wrote...

Yes, I can fix errors in artists, titles, collection names/groups, and even translators just in case they forget their own group. Just about anything you see on a manga page I can change. I just wouldn't do anything massive without consulting people first, like say an artist we had actually went by X when we were calling them Y the whole time, for example. Most of my work thus far has been making sure all uploads as they come in have the tags they should.

I am even technically able to upload, but I haven't tried that yet since I've never worked on any translations before, though if I have something that is missing from Fakku and I think it should be here, I'll try uploading it at the next convenience.

Excellent. Now I have a reason to bug you a whole ton wahahaha