Have you ever been to an anime convention?

Have you ever been to an anime convention?

Total Votes : 5,385
I was at a convention which got anime & manga. But not to an anime convention.
Maybe because most anime & mangas are available in the net.
Soon... Soon.
ive been to 10 cons so far akon 21 being the last one saw jacob there
no i haven't personally i think anime is private thing hell i don't even like watching it with my friends so i wouldn't feel uncomfortable at a conversation after all anime is an escape from the world for me so way spend it with strangers
yes, I been in an anime convention and I didn't like it, I'm from Mexico and the conventions here are weird and pointless, it's just a big market of imported and expensive stuffs.
Over the past 3yrs I've attended 5 cons, 2 non anime. (Phoenix Comi-con) Anime Expo will be my first con out of Arizona. I will finally be able to meet the Fakku staff and some fellow fappers.
I live in San Diego so attending Comic-Con yearly is fairly easy.

Always a lot of fun with good people/booths :)
because i dont have money to go there..im in phil..
tswarthog The Iconoclast
Seems like every time a convention is in the local area I conveniently have no money -.-
nope, even if i did. i will be lost in that huge crowd
I did go to one quite recently, but it wasnt fully an anime convention. More of a anime/games convention. First one I've been to though, and I must say I thouroughly enjoyed and I actually never knew about it even though it was held last year too like 5 mins from where I live.

Q-con here in Belfast btw :P (UK)
Otakon will be my 8th con and I love going to them, it's one of the few times of the year that's a good vacation.
I meant to go to the LA Anime Expo this year but due to a lack of money I wasn't able to go. Shame, because I live only about 20-30 minutes from the Convention Center but what can you do? There's always next year...
I went to Anime North in Toronto it was so fun I just wish I had brought more money, I went down with my anime club from school and another anime club. I can't wait until next year. The name of my school's anime club is The Otaku Squad. I highly recommend you guys all go to atleast one!
I've been to 4 anime cons. They're so much fun! I especially love the panels by Fakku.
I love anime conventions.

I've already been to Otakon twice and to Sitacon.

I almost met up with you guys at the 2009 Otakon, but I went and saw the stupid SGT Frog that was being shown in the large theater. I regret every minuet of it.

It was dubbed. T.T

DAMN YOU FUNIMATION!
i would wanna go but no cosplay last thing i need is to try and fit a oversized sword in my tiny car
Naah.
I haven't gone yet, but i intend to go to one eventually.
(once i have the means and the funds to get there)
I thought it was a great experience for me
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
yep... anime expo, comic con, ani jam in fresno, and in aug comiket three years in a row. would be better if the weeboos and wapanese would never come or if and only if we can use bats to fucking beat the shit out of them.... and maybe rape them with said bat... that would be awesome